Ivan Rakitić

blaugrana1987

Sell him. As Croat, believe me like you haven't believed me when I told everyone that Kovacic will be better then Modric one day. So, do opposite of that this time. We have to sell him by the end of season.

Co0ter

What?! He was running non stop and covering a lot of space. It's not easy defending for two positions because all Messi does is walk around all game. He played fine. Mascherano was the clear worst player not only in the first half but entire game.

Raketa10

He was superb in defense until he was subbed of!!! Only blind people do not see that. Can someone provide us with his heat map? Because of Lucho's tactics he played more RB than CM position today!

Last edited:

Raketa10

Look at this. He was basically playing RB position.

IMG_5950.jpg

jamrock

That's true he is probably the one who suffers most from loco's tactics.

Which is why I suggested a change in formation to bring naturel width to the team, starting messi at RF and then have him vacate that position for 90 minutes doesn't help anyone.

It kinda worked with alves but he is a different beast to most RB probably ever.

Change to a 4-2-3-1, solves everything or a 3-4-3, that way when messi cuts in we still have someone covering the right, basically what Chelsea is playing now.

--Rb----Umtiti---Pique---Alaba

----------busquets---inieata

--RF-----------Messi------Neymar

----------------Suarez

This is basically how we play right now anyways, but with no alves, rakitic is over exposed and over worked.

Alves use to so the job of two players, since we don't have him anymore, we need to buy those two players to do the job and bright balance back to the team.

serghei

I don't understand why are we not using Messi on RW more. Marcelo is weak defensively. Even against Sporting his flank was used by Sporting to create a lot of danger. The way Neymar owned Carvajal a few times, Messi can do the same or even more with Marcelo.

Home of Barca Fans