Ivan Rakitić

CatalinR10

As much as I'd like Rakitic gone , we would be trading him for an even more shit player.

I have no problem with Rakitic being a bench player and not touching the first 11 starting lineup in CL.

Leo_Messi

Would be a ridiculous deal. Rubentus tried to offer us the nobody Rugani as well as per the rumors in Italy. Some kind of joke.

Rakitic is way past it but the solution is not to replace him with an average player. Rakitic his age (25, approaching 26) was lightyears ahead of Can. Don't see what the hell the point is of moving Rakitic on just for an inferior player to take his place.

Nonsense rumor that won't materialize. This cancerous board cannot be chronically braindead.

I would prefer to see Puig play for the first team 1 billion times over the likes of Can.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You gotta love how these Italian clubs throw so much money for average players when they are negotiating with other clubs but when it comes to Barca its always loan deals with some pathetic option to buy or shitty swaps.
I wonder why ? :bartomeu:

xXKonan

Can is a glorified workhorse who struggled with consistency and you might as well just keep Rakitic and Roberto instead.

I also lol'd when apparently Juve tried to offer us, Rugani, for Miranda. What use would we have for Rugani? There's a reason why Allegri made him 4th choice for the last couple of years behind the aging CBs such as Chiellini, Benatia, Bonucci. And there's a reason they decided to sign the likes of De Ligt as well.

All four of our CBs are better than Rugani, a guy who once showed promise at one point but never lived up to the potential he was touted for.

Sorin

Hahaha Emre fucking Can. Rakitic is twice the player still and he's not Barca starting material either.

Though with our braindead board everything is possible.

J

José Mourinho

can over rakitic all day everyday.
wont happen anyway, nobody wants this washed up scrub and racist

Home of Barca Fans