Ivan Rakitić

Sailor Mars

As already mentioned, there were reports that Rakitic was acting all pissy when he got benched in Luis Enrique's last year. But back then, he was benched for Andre Gomes who was pretty trash too. So Rakitic being angry made some sense.
But now, he needs to realize that its time to pack his shit and leave.

Judoman

He just said in the press that he doesn't understand why he is treated so badly .

You think people won't talk about that ? :lol:

OMG, we have an ego driven dude who doesn t want to give up his spot. What a rarity that is, the horror! Let s set up the stake and burn the bastard!

In any case, i wasn t talking about this specific day. Dude is one of the most talked about player on this forum, which is inversely proportional to his production. Specially in recent time.

Gnidrologist

Despite his above average footballing IQ, otherwise he seems to be dumb as brick. Seems like he genuinely believes his own shit doesn't stink and is too retarded to appreciate what colossal change our mf has witnessed since Arthur and DJ have taken reigns. He should be aware of that watching matches from the bench. Cognitive dissonance is strong with this (or utter cluelesness).

wisconsincule

It’s too bad he didn’t leave in the summer. We were clearly overloaded and someone should have left then.

I would rather Arthur and Frenkie play over him so unless he takes Busquets minutes there is no point in him being here.

Thankful for his time here but it’s time to move forward.

ronniecro

wondering about his situation like that really does not do him any good,it's plain dumb. he could argue that suarez keeps his place in first 11 but he will deliver every couple of matches,rakitić is on downward spiral for at least two years

Gaudi

I realy don't understand the hate towards him by some people, he has some flaws but he is modest, hard working, true professiona. Even EV realised he had to change something after last season, tempo, speed...and he lacks in those, especially in pari wit another similar Busi.

But, with all that in mind, jesus stop with the drama! So what, you are on the bench, like Barca owes him something?!
If you want to play go to another club or be happy with huuuuuge money and rotations. For god sake he is geting on my nerves with this crying!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I realy don't understand the hate towards him by some people, he has some flaws but he is modest, hard working, true professiona. Even EV realised he had to change something after last season, tempo, speed...and he lacks in those, especially in pari wit another similar Busi.

But, with all that in mind, jesus stop with the drama! So what, you are on the bench, like Barca owes him something?!
If you want to play go to another club or be happy with huuuuuge money and rotations. For god sake he is geting on my nerves with this crying!

Did you just ask yourself a question first and then find an answer to it? But then did not realize that you found the answer?

CatalinR10

bumping this thread to get it back to the top of the players' page.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans