Ivan Rakitić

FCBfan22

[tw]1139115583604187139[/tw]

If this is true, it is and will be Barto's greatest achievement as Barca manager.

FTFY.

Remember EV went into yesterday's meeting with his mind set on Raki is intransferable. If Barto convinced him otherwise... He really did some magic.

In before Parejo...

LMTR14

In Dubai with his wife.

Screen-Shot-2019-06-12-at-9-52-43-PM.png

522632 likes for this shitty post?!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD

Arizona Scott

Don't feed the trolls guys.

We try not to but they always come back to try pin a whole series on problems on a single player, and ignore both data and good observation.

Why not replace Busquets with Arthur?

Why is always Rakitic getting blamed for the failings of the entire midfield when Busquets has been even worse? Of course you won't dare to bring him up since he's a La Masia graduate that played in Pep's Barca with Iniesta and Xavi. Ever since those two left he's been nothing but a glorified tree being heralded for his "unseen genius" that only "real football fans" a.k.a Cruyffista hipsters can appreciate.

Yep I think the better question. Is Rakitic-Arthur-De Jong or Vidal-Arthur-De Jong or Arthur-De Jong-Busi the better combination? Personally of these I think both Rakitic & Vidal at least can be most most attack minded for the lot, so maybe they should split duties (let whoever starts work for 60-70 minutes than sub). Than you can bring in Busi for Arthur the last 30 if we have a lead.

Now like I said I'd rather Busi and Rakitic be sold while we can get a lot for each, but the sky isn't falling if we keep them and use them in rotations--within the match and between matches.

clemente

We should easily get 50m from him. He is a starter in Barca so for teams like ManU or Inter he is a dream player

50m for Rakitic is equivalent to 150m for Coutinho if not even worse. Not even United board who is paying the highest wages ever to benchwarmer Sanchez is that stupid

Dado

as i said before, the only place he is willing to go is back to Sevilla. So is it more worth keeping him or paying his wages while he plays for SFC on a loan?

Home of Barca Fans