Ivan Rakitić

Trickykid

I like Raki and I have never been part of the pathetic anti Raki brigade in here, but in the pursuit of rejuvenating the squad, we could do much worse than letting him go.
If we'd get an offer of around 60-70m, I definitely think that we should at least look into it.

FinBarcelonafan

60-70m is a joke. Market prices are high. You have to offer 72 mil for players like Willian. Rakitic is not going for anywhere under 100 mil € offer.

mc_lovin

Needs to be done with a plan, not just letting him go for the sake of making cash. We would surely need 1 more midfielder if he leaves? And Arthur got to look like worldclass in training :D

Edit: Squad looks great as it is (minus Paco/Samper). We really dont need last minute drama.

FCBfan22

We need him if we want to compete on all fronts. The only player who can somewhat sub Busi as a DM + he has massive experience. And it's P$G again. Clause or nothing.

mc_lovin

We need him if we want to compete on all fronts. The only player who can somewhat sub Busi as a DM + he has massive experience. And it's P$G again. Clause or nothing.

I dont hold a grudge against PSG... if the player wants to leave he should be free to go (if the offer is good enough/fair - like 100m+ euro considering its last minute). If rakitic communicated at the beginning of the transfer window that he wants to leave - and we acted accordingly - I would even be content with ~60-80m euro (not the case here).

FCBfan22

I dont hold a grudge against PSG... if the player wants to leave he should be free to go (if the offer is good enough/fair - like 100m+ euro considering its last minute). If rakitic communicated at the beginning of the transfer window that he wants to leave - and we acted accordingly - I would even be content with ~60-80m euro (not the case here).

I believe he doesn't want to leave. Raquel is most likely against it and he is whipped.

Vahue

Rakitic doesn't deserve a new contract. I would definitely sell him for anything above 70m euros.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans