Ivan Rakitić

messi2140

6racies Xavi
BBZ probably : Rakitic managed to keep a clean sheet for 70 minutes , Puig for just 20 minutes --> Rakitic played better.

BBZ8800

BBZ probably : Rakitic managed to keep a clean sheet for 70 minutes , Puig for just 20 minutes --> Rakitic played better.

In moments like these, when it is 0:0 at the 70th minute at Camp nou, we need a goal (and the opponent plays with 10 men), I would go Gung ho with Cou, Denis, Perez, Puig, Alena, anyone...

Next week on Mestalla, a different story though.

gregorrin10

We really should be looking to offload him until the end of this month. Anywhere is fine, even at a cut price...it's not like we can count on getting massive money for him anymore anyway, that ship has sailed last summer. I'd say 18-20M and he can leave. Just so we get at least get even on the initial investment on him. Surely there must be some mid-table club out there willing to take him for that price to boost their 2nd half of the season with an ex-Barca player. Vidal, even though his first touch and technique are shit, especially for Setien-ball, still offers so much more enthusiasm and drive, for that alone he's worth it to be the one we keep, at least until the summer that is. While Rakitic is finished, he looks dead on and off the pitch (all pale in sunny Barcelona).

Tackle

EOUcoD6WsAEZlTb.jpg

:coffee:

Ascom

I'm happy everyone finally starts to see how bad Rakitic is. He was decent 1/2nd season and then he became really insufficient. He lacks creativity, vision and intensity and defending he is not that intense, fast. Nothing special with him. he is good for a Sevilla, Valencia etc

Funny he is exposed when he start playing like Barcelona; the more ball we have the less quality he shows.

Sailor Mars

Useless player. We've already discussed ad-nauseam about his terrible touch, passing, and creativity, but he doesn't provide anything defensively either. Too slow, not physical enough, and invites pressure from the opposition.

Needs to be taken behind the woodshed and put out of his misery.( figuratively speaking.)

CanadianCanadian

One thing I noticed about Rakitic that infuriates me is his lack of physicality.
You have Puig who is 1.69m tall going up and contesting headers while Rakitic who is 1.83m having the most pathetic display of a jump. Sooner he's gone the better.
Him and others have gotten too comfy, but the others can atleast pull their head out of their own ass for a moment while Ivan stinks up the place.

Can't wait until he fucks off to Sevilla

Home of Barca Fans