Ivan Rakitić

Andrew M

Should be benched next game for that embarrassing stuff he pulled when Sociedad had goal wrongly disallowed. Rakitic with his head in is ok but Rakitic on vacation mode can be the worst. Kick up his ass is what I'm thinking.

As was mentioned earlier, Busquets does that all the time. Draw the foul on the edge of the box to provide the team with oxygen.

Andrew M

Hence why say he was saved by the referee.

Comparing Rakitic losing the ball and not even looking for a foul that was given to Busi drawing a foul in a tight situation is ridiculous.

Well we could go on like this for awhile. You don't think Busquets has won countless fouls in that position where opposition fans would have been furious over the call? Busquets is seen as a diver by other fans. I think you're being pedantic over this.

Fact is Rakitic got the foul and stopped the play for us, intentional or not.

JamDav1982

Well we could go on like this for awhile. You don't think Busquets has won countless fouls in that position where opposition fans would have been furious over the call? Busquets is seen as a diver by other fans. I think you're being pedantic over this.

Fact is Rakitic got the foul and stopped the play for us, intentional or not.

Busquets has drawn countless soft fouls deliberately when under pressure.

Raki just fucked up and was saved by referee. No player nor he even appealed for a foul.

Nothing alike.

Andrew M

Busquets has drawn countless soft fouls deliberately when under pressure.

Raki just fucked up and was saved by referee. No player nor he even appealed for a foul.

Nothing alike.

So you're saying if he had deliberately dived and cheated the ref, as Busquets has done throughout his career (fine by me), you'd say well played?

JamDav1982

So you're saying if he had deliberately dived and cheated the ref, as Busquets has done throughout his career (fine by me), you'd say well played?

I am saying if he deliberately drew a soft foul or cons the referee deliberately it is completely different from fucking up on edge of box and losing ball only to be saved by referee.

Less of your shite about Busquets being a diver and a cheat throughout his career as well. You dont have a clue.

Andrew M

I am saying if he deliberately drew a soft foul or cons the referee deliberately it is completely different from fucking up on edge of box and losing ball only to be saved by referee.

Less of your shite about Busquets being a diver throughout his career as well. You dont have a clue.

Do you at least admit Rakitic has played well in the centre this season?

I do wonder if people actually watch Verratti regularly and see how inconsistently he plays sometimes.

Sorin

I fucking hate whataboutism: "but, but Busquets does that all the time" Of course he fucking does, but he's goddamn Busquets, one of the best mids of all time. Has played countless masterclasses along the time against all level of competition. Excuse us for not scrutinizing him like Rakitic of all people. It's like watching Gomes trying to pass or dribble and losing possession and then saying: "well, no biggie, Messi does it too"

The worst kind of argument, i swear.

Joan

I fucking hate whataboutism: "but, but Busquets does that all the time" Of course he fucking does, but he's goddamn Busquets, one of the best mids of all time. Has played countless masterclasses along the time against all level of competition. Excuse us for not scrutinizing him like Rakitic of all people. It's like watching Gomes trying to pass or dribble and losing possession and then saying: "well, no biggie, Messi does it too"

The worst kind of argument, i swear.
Have you just compared Messi's passing/dribbling to Busquet's diving? :lol:

The argument doesn't seem right - but it has nothing to do with Busi's quality as a player.

Home of Barca Fans