Ivan Rakitić

JamDav1982

They don't do that with veterans who are friends with other powerful figures in the locker room. Only with newcomers.

Rakitic is not part of the older clique that board would be scared to piss off. They tried to sell him last summer.

Arthur after two years was not a newcomer either and did right thing in punting him.

Dado

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=hr&sl=es&tl=en&u=https://us.as.com/&prev=search

But if some enter, others must leave. Seti?n has already decided the first card to sacrifice; Ivan Rakitic. The Croatian will not be in the eleven that jumps in Lisbon. His match against Naples left many doubts in the coaching staff. Not only did he have problems holding the defensive pivot, with numerous errors in the movement of the ball, but he also caused an absurd penalty when the Italian team was having the worst, opening the doors to still dream of the comeback.

It will be Sergio Busquets who will occupy the position of defensive pivot, accompanying him in the medullary the Dutchman Frenkie de Jong The only doubt that is presented to Seti?n today is who will accompany Busquets and De Jong in the midfield. The pulse is settled between Sergi Roberto and Arturo Vidal -Riqui Puig, despite his enormous talent, still does not have stripes, while Arthur is neither there nor expected.

So he?s out.

Dado

He was played out of position at DM, Frankie should have played there. Makes no sense to put your slowest player on that spot.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was played out of position at DM, Frankie should have played there. Makes no sense to put your slowest player on that spot.

Don't agree with that. There were plenty of slow DMs playing very successfully. Having said that, Frenkie should be playing there for us by default and ahead of Busquets.

JerseyAddict

So in the current team who should play the DM?

Busi ofc.

Raki is decen't if he doesn't mess up in first quarter.if he does he gets lost.it overwhelms him and he gets from one mistake in to another.if he does well in start he xan play a decent DM... Damn,EV even used him as a CB in one match.

clemente

> Modric doesn't want to be a problem for Madrid, he wants to continue but will lower his salary in order to help the club financially. Real sees ?degaard as his replacement and with Luka at the club, the transition should be smooth.

Marshall D Teach

> Modric doesn't want to be a problem for Madrid, he wants to continue but will lower his salary in order to help the club financially. Real sees ?degaard as his replacement and with Luka at the club, the transition should be smooth.

Would be nice if at least one of our veterans were like that

Porque

"Hey guys. Remember me? I didn't play and you let in 8 goals. Bad decision. Let me prove how much you needed me by starting next season. Next to Pjanic. And Messi. And Suarez. And Busquets. And Vidal. And Roberto. And Alba. Semedo... You and Setien are to blame."

BBZ8800

"Hey guys. Remember me? I didn't play and you let in 8 goals. Bad decision. Let me prove how much you needed me by starting next season. Next to Pjanic. And Messi. And Suarez. And Busquets. And Vidal. And Roberto. And Alba. Semedo... You and Setien are to blame."

He should leave.
But imagine if he played today.
He would have been the first on the list of hate.

He didn't play and we conceded even double than when he is on the field.

There is no happy ending with a current team.
If you play Roberto, you'll concede 4.
If you play Semedo, you'll concede 8.
If you play Raki, you'll get owned in the middle and KO'd with 4:0.
If you play without him, other current players will let even more goals.

Busi was even worse than him.
Vidal lost.
Frenkie lost.
Roberto even worse.

The only choice is:
Do you want to lose 4:0 or 8:0?

Home of Barca Fans