Ivan Rakitić

serghei

D6jD1DOX4AAL-nw

Frenkie would have seen that space and dribbled forward instead of choking under pressure and making the worst pass possible

:lol::lol:
[tw]1127884523046408197[/tw]

That doesn't register in [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]'s stats. No1 culprit for Liverpool's 2nd goal which was arguably the most important.

If there was a 'no of times x player put a teammate under pressure' Rakitic would be leading it in Europe. But there isn't such a stat, because stats alone are for simpletons.

Last edited:

Kul_z

Just fuck off, as a croat, thank you for your heroics in world cup(for me, best player in croatian nt in tournament) and in barcelona, but i think its time to go. Either you, or busi, but because busi is a catalan native, you should fuck off and play rest of your days in sevilla, basel, schalke or in croatia for dinamo zagreb or hajduk split. Or find something competitive, but im sure that because of your 'family thing' you just dont want anything competitive in your last years of career.

MTL_Barca

[tw]1130735173111300096[/tw]

We already knew his family is a big factor so that wouldn't be a surprise. His wife didn't even like to leave Sevilla if i remember that correctly? And that was just a move to Barcelona and not Italy or England.

So i don't see him leaving unless the board just straight up tells him they want him gone. Then every player has to think about other options unless he's ok with sitting on the bench. But if Valverde continues that doesn't seem very likely.

FCBfan22

I hope United propose some stupid salary (like Sanchez's), so they can tempt Raquel to say yes to moving to Manchester.

lucasmoss

Reports that Man United are prepared to bid about €50 million are insane! Think we should cash out now before his performances decline due to age.

xXKonan

[tw]1130963916010512384[/tw]

An admirable dream yet nearly 3 weeks ago we were pretty close to actually living that dream only to blow a 3-0 goal lead with you being one of the poorest performers. :lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
[tw]1130963916010512384[/tw]

An admirable dream yet nearly 3 weeks ago we were pretty close to actually living that dream only to blow a 3-0 goal lead with you being one of the poorest performers. :lol:

Exactly, if he wants to win another CL then it doesn't show... Or maybe he meant to win another CL without making any effort...

Tackle

[tw]1131087294830600192[/tw]

Mentality of a champion. Will fight tooth and nail for his starter's spot regardless of how much hype any young Dutch wonderkid is riding in with.

There's a reason why every coach that's ever had the privilege of coaching Rakitic raves endlessly about him.

MTL_Barca

Of course Rakitic isn't worried, he knows Valverde will start him forever no matter how bad he plays.

"Mentality of a champion" yeah sure, sadly he can only express that mentality in an interview after the humiliation and not on the field vs Liverpool. The only midfielder with champion mentality was Vidal, the one who just joined and doesn't have the safe spot reserved until the end of time. What a coincidence.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Disgusting. Him and the weasel know their position is safe and every new midfielder that gets brought in will have to compete against Vidal/Arthur/Alena for that remaining spot.

Home of Barca Fans