Ivan Rakitić

clemente

He will probably get a longer rest and won't play in the first preseason friendlies.

When he won't play, we will get some hints: how a midfield without him looks in a creative part and how it looks like in a defensive part.

It will look like that because we will play against unfit cans that couldn't care less about these unimportant summer games. You must be joking if you care about games like that, Samper last summer looked like the greatest defensive midfield in the history against Juventus, same shit will happen again.

BusiTheKing

I still have faith in him, but as others have iterated, he's a player that needs something happening around him to interact with.

I'd try moving him more over on the left side of the field now that Iniesta is gone. He seemed comfortable there in the WC and he'd have Coutinho and Alba there to link-up with who are much more eager to run into spaces and find triangles than Dembele, Messi, Semedo.

Raketa10

He will probably get a longer rest and won't play in the first preseason friendlies.

When he won't play, we will get some hints: how a midfield without him looks in a creative part and how it looks like in a defensive part.

I agree BBZ but friendlies are nothing like serious games in La Liga or CL, someone can excel in them and than flop miserably when matters.

Gaudi

I think I saw rakitic make more creative forward passes during the world cup than I did the whole of last season for barca

Well if you always play against 11 in defence thanks to slow build up of course it's difficult to find a place for good pass.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Weren't we going to splash more than 100M on Griezmann

We did bring Arthur faster and sign Lenglet. If we could recoup the money by selling Mina and Gomes yes we can make a 150m signing if needed. I would say sell Gomes, Mina, Rafinha, Vidal and Marlon for 100M then you can splash cash on Kante, Pogba or eriskon or whoever the coach likes. But we all know we are incapable of selling our deadweight.

FCBfan22

I like Rakitic playing but
maybe we can make some exchange with Manchester United between Rakitic-Pogba

it would be good

I wouldn't change Denis SUarez for Pogba.

Everybody is drooling now, because he had a solid WC, but in reality he is overrated, his mentality is completely against what Barca players should be and his agent is Fat Raviola which means that if he comes, he will probably be leaving again in a year or two, when Raviola decides to get some money for himself.

Home of Barca Fans