Ivan Rakitić

MTL_Barca

If him leaving means having Statuesquets in CL knockouts, I'd rather him stay

If Rakitic stays both will remain starters. Life is hard with Valverde.

Selling Rakitic would be the first really good news this summer so it probably isn't true :coffee:

Judoman

Yeah, the Zidane guy has a creepy obsession with Rakitic, since he got here. Funny thing is, that he is a fan of Busquets and they are both similarly
ineffective on this team.

I wonder which player will be the next pinata doll, after this season.

Zidane82

Yeah, the Zidane guy has a creepy obsession with Rakitic, since he got here. Funny thing is, that he is a fan of Busquets and they are both similarly
ineffective on this team.

I wonder which player will be the next pinata doll, after this season.

Creepy obsession ? Do you always exaggerate for effect ?
Incidentally ... Roberto next in line

As regards Busquets , I still see moments of pure genius from him on a regular basis where we get nothing from the other two . Sure Rakitic scored THAT goal ( volley ) though it probably surprised him as much as everyone else .

I still believe that we will see another few years of brilliance from Busquets if we can rid him of the two poor players around him

Last edited:

Judoman

Creepy obsession ? Do you always exaggerate for effect ?
Incidentally ... Roberto next in line

As regards Busquets , I still see moments of pure genius from him on a regular basis where we get nothing from the other two . Sure Rakitic scored THAT goal ( volley ) though it probably surprised him as much as everyone else .

I still believe that we will see another few years of brilliance from Busquets if we can rid him of the two poor players around him

Yeah it s creepy dude. Some sort of weird obsession. Not just the quantity of the Rakitic posts, but also the repetitiveness of it. Like the "I still see moments of pure genius from him" BS you keep repeating in regards to Busquets. Like that fucking matters.
With Rakitic, those moments are luck(?), while Busquets remains a genius. You could teach kids the meaning of the word Hypocrisy with practical examples.

They both pretty much equally suck. And that s a fact, not an opinion

Zidane82

Yeah it s creepy dude. Some sort of weird obsession. Not just the quantity of the Rakitic posts, but also the repetitiveness of it. Like the "I still see moments of pure genius from him" BS you keep repeating in regards to Busquets. Like that fucking matters.
With Rakitic, those moments are luck(?), while Busquets remains a genius. You could teach kids the meaning of the word Hypocrisy with practical examples.

They both pretty much equally suck. And that s a fact, not an opinion

I made a point about Busquets in response to the guy who criticised him .. that’s how conversations work ...

As to your last point ... oddly enough just because YOU believe something doesn’t make it a fact ... just your opinion..

Raketa10

I made a point about Busquets in response to the guy who criticised him .. that’s how conversations work ...

As to your last point ... oddly enough just because YOU believe something doesn’t make it a fact ... just your opinion..

It is a fact when 99.9% of people think that way. You only need to open your eyes and stop being biased. Claiming that Busi is some kind of a genius nowadays is just absurd. Today's version of Busi wouldn't excel even with prime Xavi and Iniesta. He has declined big time!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans