Ivan Rakitić

clemente

Can you name those legends?
Xavi left aged 35 and a half.
Iniesta left aged 34.

And both of them went to clubs who offered them insane anounts of money.
Imagine if Iniesta didn't have an offer from Japan.
Do you think that he would say: I am not good enough anymore. I don't deserve high wages from Barca. I am quitting and stabbing myself in the back for Barca's good.

Also, why doesn't Busi do the same?
He could leave a club or he could play for free.
But he won't.
He wants his money.

A hint for you: all legends were milking our club as long as they could.

But you are creating a romantic love hero story out of them.

You really think we can't sell Busquets to China? Just put him on the market and they will come with offers, we even sold Paulinho for 50m, and Xavi/Iniesta were at least useful instead of a problem when they were here.

Zidane82

You really think we can't sell Busquets to China? Just put him on the market and they will come with offers, we even sold Paulinho for 50m, and Xavi/Iniesta were at least useful instead of a problem when they were here.

No guarantee he’d want to go to flamin China though

clemente

No guarantee he’d want to go to flamin China though

That's what I was talking about, Xavi/Iniesta stopped choking barca's wage system when their legs were gone, let's see if Busquets will do the same, Suarez/Rakitic already showing that they don't give a shit about this club but I still can't put Busi in the same category.

hulinat

Its funny now but you just know that Valverde's going to hold on to Rakitic and continue to play him while Frenkie warms the bench

EdmondDantes

[tw]1143502719338078209[/tw]

He's finished. FDJ just put Ivan in the casket.

D7Li9-qWwAEeCnu.jpg

In fairness to Frenkie, this (see above) isn't exactly the definition of what a midfielder is.

Cue Rakitic ringing up Mundo Deportivo again to set up another - conveniently timed long-form interview - to shout about how his place is his and occupied and how de Jong can fuck right off.

Home of Barca Fans