Ivan Rakitić

Messigician

📰 [SPORT🥈] | Rakitic rejected a succulent offer

🔶 United wanted him for the winter transfer window and were prepared to offer a lucrative transfer fee, but the Croatian's family discarded the idea

Vilarrubi

�� [SPORT��] | Raquel Mauri rejected a succulent offer

�� United wanted him for the winter transfer window and were prepared to offer a lucrative transfer fee, but the Croatian's family discarded the idea

Fixed that for ya.

Havesaks

Probably to far and different from Spain to his and wifeys liking. It's a pain, but nothing to do, it's his choice after all. United would probably offer those 40m, and serious doubt any other club would go near that.

JerseyAddict

He lived in Switzerland. And played in Schalke. He is used to "bad" weather. I think it is more a family matter he rejected Manchester

He will go either to Milan or Paris. Shinny cities.

serghei

Why can't he just be happy to be a squad player at one of the biggest clubs in the world? Is that demeaning or something? :lol: Better players than him are squad players at some big clubs who have better options in their position.

hulinat

wtf was the point of subbing him on? 3-0 lead at 80th min mark is when youre supposed to sub in the likes of Puig not fucking Rakitic

YodaMaster

wtf was the point of subbing him on? 3-0 lead at 80th min mark is when youre supposed to sub in the likes of Puig not fucking Rakitic

Absolutely no point.
Just Dumbverde doing what he does best: dumb things.
It’s criminal to play Vidal and Rakitic when there’s 15 minutes left, the game is won already and you have young gems on the bench like Alena and Puig.

But if you wait a little bit, BBZ and his crew will potentially come here and "justify" it.

CatalinR10

,, Rakitic: It was nice seeing the crowd starting to applaud for me when Frenkie came out and I got in the field , it's nice for me to get the recognition I deserve. '' [sport]

Home of Barca Fans