Ivan Rakitić

eaman

Asshole should fuck off . Raki isn't going anywhere.

I'd take a rakitic verratti swap. Rakitic best position is busquets position and he's not better than busquets. Anywhere else in the midfield he is average enough. Pretty good for Croatia in any position though. He's one of those few players who are better for country than club

RMU ReBorn

I'd take a rakitic verratti swap. Rakitic best position is busquets position and he's not better than busquets. Anywhere else in the midfield he is average enough. Pretty good for Croatia in any position though. He's one of those few players who are better for country than club
I wouldn't take that cry baby even by swapping Gomes . Happy that we have Rakitic who is fit as a raging bull to cover the spaces left by our forwards

eaman

I wouldn't take that cry baby even by swapping Gomes . Happy that we have Rakitic who is fit as a raging bull to cover the spaces left by our forwards

Very true he is a workhorse and I admire him for that but we need someone closer to xavi's level to create for those forwards consistently. Also verratti is also a workhorse and a tough tackler

Andrew M

Verratti is a little weasel. Overrated as fuck. I'd take Rakitic all day over him

RMU ReBorn

Rakitic & Busquets last season . Back pass maestro :) . 442 is not just down to Dembele being injured . Busquets at this age cannot thrive in 433 unless we get someone who can run his soaks off for 90 minutes . Rakitic is replaceable but make sure ,you do that with someone who is capable of doing what he did last season :)

38538347_2003176366380696_8130506858084433920_o.jpg

Stoichkov1

Rakitic & Busquets last season . Back pass maestro :) . 442 is not just down to Dembele being injured . Busquets at this age cannot thrive in 433 unless we get someone who can run his soaks off for 90 minutes . Rakitic is replaceable but make sure ,you do that with someone who is capable of doing what he did last season :)

38538347_2003176366380696_8130506858084433920_o.jpg

Kroos or Verratti stats look much better

Stoichkov1

Kroos plays an advanced role in Rm and does have superior numbers in attack at the same time his defensive score is way behind Rakitic . Don't care about farmers league stats

Agree that Rakitic is better at defending but he doesn't create enough chances compared to other top midfielders. We need a creative midfield to break a parked bus.

RMU ReBorn

Agree that Rakitic is better at defending but he doesn't create enough chances compared to other top midfielders. We need a creative midfield to break a parked bus.
Neither does Busquets . Both played a deep role in last season . So is it down to Rakitic not being good in attack . ? . We have enough players to create with coutinho , Dembele and Messi . What we need is a Rakitic profile player who is an upgrade to him . which leaves us with two options -Kante /Pogba . Psg won't sell verratti . Imo Vidal is a good signing given that Rakitic will need rest this season . Vidal and Rakitic combined minutes will reduce the workload of Busquets .

Stoichkov1

Neither does Busquets . Both played a deep role in last season . So is it down to Rakitic not being good in attack . ? . We have enough players to create with coutinho , Dembele and Messi . What we need is a Rakitic profile player who is an upgrade to him . which leaves us with two options -Kante /Pogba . Psg won't sell verratti . Imo Vidal is a good signing given that Rakitic will need rest this season . Vidal and Rakitic combined minutes will reduce the workload of Busquets .

Kante makes no sense since we already have Busquets.

Rakitic played a deep role last season because he's not good enough to play in an advanced position like the other top midfielders.

Someone like Pogba or Verratti would be an istant upgrade on Rakitic.

RMU ReBorn

Kante makes no sense since we already have Busquets.

Rakitic played a deep role last season because he's not good enough to play in an advanced position like the other top midfielders.

Someone like Pogba or Verratti would be an istant upgrade on Rakitic.
Rakitic played deep role because Busi alone in 433 would be suicidal .

Home of Barca Fans