The worst day in FC Barcelona's history:

Ernesto-Valverde-.jpg

The second worst day in FC Barcelona's history:

451541822.0.jpg

George_Costanza

So:
1. EV is bad
2. we won't have too much movement in attack
3. that means that midfielders won't be able to pass the ball to anyone, as seen today
4. Semedo surely won't help with his RB play

Then we go back to=this team is shit and all we have is Messi, 2 midfielders and a GK.
We will need 3-5 years of heavy rebuilding to bring back the balance into our team.

We will get humiliated again in UCL because of your cult leader, and guess what is going to be Barto's first action next summer? Spending 250m on Neymar.

I will be laughing at you crying in Neymar's thread. I said this before, those who support an idiot like EV shouldn't blame another idiot like Barto for spending 250m on Neymar.

Lapi

We will get humiliated again in UCL because of your cult leader, and guess what is going to be Barto's first action next summer? Spending 250m on Neymar.
I will be laughing at you crying in Neymar's thread. I said this before, those who support an idiot like EV shouldn't blame another idiot like Barto for spending 250m on Neymar.

I'm not sure that blubbering about a possible move for Neymar, a year in advance would be constructive.
What is valid and ambulatory, is the present Barca game-play.

61:39 possession for nothing, almost 700 passes without having a clear shot and clear chances.
That's alarming, not what might happen after a year.

George_Costanza

I'm not sure that blubbering about a possible move for Neymar, a year in advance would be constructive.
What is valid and ambulatory, is the present Barca game-play.

61:39 possession for nothing, almost 700 passes without having a clear shot and clear chances.
That's alarming, not what might happen after a year.

Watch game replays of the past two seasons, you will figure out the present and probably can predict the future accurately. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you’ll be looking forward to the next season.

Lapi

Watch game replays of the past two seasons, you will figure out the present and probably can predict the future accurately. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you’ll be looking forward to the next season.

Wonderful answer and good advice. Thanks.
I hope while you are pejoratively looking forward to the next season, you will also have some spare-time to watch a few present games too.

George_Costanza

Wonderful answer and good advice. Thanks.
I hope while you are pejoratively looking forward to the next season, you will also have some spare-time to watch a few present games too.

This is your hope for me? To suffer watching another season of Valverde's football? That's fine! The Lord says "Bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you". (Luke 6:28)

Lapi

This is your hope for me? To suffer watching another season of Valverde's football? That's fine! The Lord says "Bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you". (Luke 6:28)

Hehe... you are cleverly trying to escape punishment.
But the Lord continues and says (Luke 6:29): "If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.".

So no mitigating circumstances and you have to watch and analyze even more dull and unwatchable Valverde games in order to avoid eternal punishment.

clemente

Also one of the worst days in Barca history?

1433622125_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Fucking clowns...

Nobody questions that back in a day Rakitic was an actual football player, but he never was barca level, and he declined really bad, but he doesn't see it and is very ignorant, hate he is getting is very reasonable.

Home of Barca Fans