Ivan Rakitić

behindbrowneyes

"I wanted to take it, but Piqué said to let Mascherano take it and he was right -- you have to listen to the president. I think it was perfect," the Croatian said. :lol:

Official president of Barça: :bartomeu:
Real president of Barça: :pique:

kadeng

nah.. neither fish nor meat. I clearly do not understand his role in this team anymore.. he cant defend very well, is slow and he is limited in the attacking position. receiving balls in a good position near the penalty box, most of the time he just plays the ball back again, instead of trying to get in the box or something like that.

clemente

Another great game, always pressing off the ball, he was everywhere, has 10 times better end product than Neymar, watch this forum say Coutinho should replace him

Question17

Another great game, always pressing off the ball, he was everywhere, has 10 times better end product than Neymar, watch this forum say Coutinho should replace him

"The most overrated midfielder in the world" "this weak bodied pensioner needs to be sold in the summer" "time to go" "Just an average player" Why is he such a wuss? I hate his feminine appearance" "Rakitic is not even that great a back up" "He was always mediocre,always" "a Barcelona midfielder not great on the ball is a sad, sad day" Put him in the bin and close the lid" "Never been good enough to be Barca starter"

This forum was in unison deriding him as scrub that was disgracing the sanctity of even Barcelona's benchwarmers by his presence like a week ago. I wish they were out right now posting because those true believers know these good games are flukes. Just like his treble season oh and his goal against Real which was also a fluke because it was too good.

El Flaco

Rakitic's goal vs. Espanyol

[gfy]UncomfortableEverlastingJellyfish[/gfy]

[gfy]ReliableBigGaur[/gfy]

[gfy]RichThinDalmatian[/gfy]

Windhook

Raki showed Neymar how it's done when you get the ball in LWF position area. No tricks, no flicks, brilliant snooker shot.

Home of Barca Fans