Ivan Rakitić

vuji_31

Well this is just a part of interview, he said he will think about going from Barca if they don't want him ,something like that.

Slevinn

Rakitic: "It would be nice to be in contact. I had it with Abidal, but it was more to talk about going back to work. I don't have any negative thoughts. You can always talk to me. I am happy to be back at training and to wear the Bar?a shirt again."

Rakitic: "Maybe Bartomeu is listening to the interview, he can still call me, perhaps tomorrow."

Unreal manipulation and negotiating tactics! This man has no shame he will never agree to a swap deal lmfao
His wife probably told him to say that.

xXKonan

Sport wrote an article claiming the Club thinks its Rakitic that is negotiating with different clubs behind the clubs back like in a negative way making it look like Rakitic is lying and it's painting the club in a bad light.

My reaction to this is like lolwut Sport. The Club has been trying to flog the guy off since last year and Rakitic has been constantly complaining that he didn't get the contract extension he was supposedly promised and made it clear that he wants to see out his final year.

Messigician

Sport wrote an article claiming the Club thinks its Rakitic that is negotiating with different clubs behind the clubs back like in a negative way making it look like Rakitic is lying and it's painting the club in a bad light.

My reaction to this is like lolwut Sport. The Club has been trying to flog the guy off since last year and Rakitic has been constantly complaining that he didn't get the contract extension he was supposedly promised and made it clear that he wants to see out his final year.

Sport and MD are rapidly losing credibility by the day

xXKonan

The only ones worth salt at MD now are Edu and Fernando Polo, Ferran Martinez, and Miguel Rico.

Sport is straight-up Sun tier and once in a very blue moon will get something shockingly right. Both Papers have always been basically trash anyway with at least a few credible people writing for them.

Saladin

The only ones worth salt at MD now are Edu and Fernando Polo, Ferran Martinez, and Miguel Rico.

Sport is straight-up Sun tier and once in a very blue moon will get something shockingly right. Both Papers have always been basically trash anyway with at least a few credible people writing for them.

Well, most modern news outlets are trash since they are a massively deteriorating industry trying to adapt to a new world with limited funds; they generate more clicks, they get more money. Fairly easy business model.

On-topic:

Rakitic is a turd and we are once again 'stuck' by having a player who is TOO comfortable. Fat contract, one of the best cities in the world, great weather etc. He even states in every interview 'We love it here, my kids love their school and friends, my wife is from Spain yada yada' - The man has ZERO drive and gives two shits and I don't blaim him (on a personal level) - but as a fan, he is a pain and he does not add to the hunger you would expect from a team gunning for every trophy.

There is a group of players that are too comfortable with no hunger, no motivation, no winning mentality - that edge that Leo and Suarez has, that you can see in MaTS and De Jong and that Xavi and Iniesta had throughout their careers.

Umtiti is relaxed and didn't mind squashing his career over a World Cup (again, I can grasp this on a personal level but as a fan of the club he is deadwood). Demb?l? is either the most unlucky player in the history of football or an idiot manchild that just has zero professionalism and body awareness. I'm thinking its a mix, but I would really love to see him go for anything above 60-70 mil euros at this point. What a waste (even if it means he will probably go on to a club where he can dominate again injury free for the next decade - such a frustrating player). At least Coutinho tried and had moments of good performances, same with Griezmann. But the salaries these guys are on and for the fee we are considering, we should have players of the HIGHEST branch of football playing for us.

I would love to see us field this XI:

Neymar Jr. - L. Martinez - Leo
- Puig -
- Arthur - F. De Jong
Kurzawa - Upamecano - Pique - Semedo/Emerson/Dest (one of the three)
MaTS

But that is probably a pipe dream at this current day and age.

Vilarrubi

Sevilla have decided to sign Rakitić this summer. The Croatian is very keen on the switch. Rakitić costs somewhere around 20 million euros. [radio marca]

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuu???

Porque

20 mil ?

lol we'll get 5-10 mil max for him

TheAthletic are reporting that Liverpool are offering Red Bull players in exchange/reduce the fee for Werner. If they don't have the money to gamble then Sevilla definately won't

If Sevilla are genuinely interested then we got more chances of a swap.

Who might interest us?
Diego Carlos for CB?
Lucas Ocampos for the attack?

Rory

There's no way we're actually looking for a transfer fee for this guy. His wages are high and he's surplus to requirements. Give him to sevilla for free and have some first refusals on their most promising younger players. win-win

Messi983

TheAthletic are reporting that Liverpool are offering Red Bull players in exchange/reduce the fee for Werner. If they don't have the money to gamble then Sevilla definately won't

If Sevilla are genuinely interested then we got more chances of a swap.

Who might interest us?
Diego Carlos for CB?
Lucas Ocampos for the attack?

Jules Kounde is the only Sevilla player who I'd consider right now but it won't happen.

JamDav1982

Rakitic still stating he will be at Barca next season.

At this point would offer him a free as no one is paying money for him.

Same with Vidal... no club is paying money for him.

Home of Barca Fans