Ivan Rakitić

EdmondDantes

Terrible first half. He and Vidal simply cannot coexist in the same midfield as central midfielders.

Vidal is brainless and leaves acres of spaces behind while statue Rakitic just stands and watches teams walk through our midfield again and again.

With Vidal out, Rakitic played a good second half. His first good half of football in a month (Sevilla in the Copa).

giorgoXXI

Great game by him today. If we do sell him (I don't think we should), games like this prove he is worth a lot more than the 45m being thrown about.

But I don't want to see the Vidal-Rakitic midfield ever again, its an insult to the club's philosophy. Until Arthur comes back, Alena needs to start, or use Roberto in the middle.

FCBfan22

He always performs against Sevilla (possibly to throw that into his father-in-law's face, who is apparently a diehard Sevilla fan).

Havesaks

Yes, its not going to be easy to make him leave. He has Valverde on his side and he has a strong desire to stay in barcelona (at least spain). If we cant convince him to leave then I think its all right he stays. Vidal will then leave for sure. And anyway the club shouldnt transfer with inter for the next decade for the backstabbing last summer with Rafinha.

Oh yeah, great game tonight from him.

Danic

First half showed that him and busquets have big problems with teams playing fast and pressing high. Vidal wasnt much better.

Arizona Scott

Funny I kinda thought many of you would have watched the game with an objective eye, what was I thinking. Distant, but still solidly 2nd most important player to Messi in helping us win. Pace problem in the midfield as much as a problem with Busi and Vidal as him, and Alena and Couts in the midfield doesn't change that dynamic either. Ya'll continue to hate if it helps you, but after we have won a couple trophies this yeah I wonder if it will cause mixed feelings.

Home of Barca Fans