Ivan Rakitić

JerseyAddict

Rakitic was good in a team that he didn't have to make a difference because it wasn't his job. He was supposed to cover and distribute in a safe way. After his decline and the overall decline we are experiencing it is unjust to expect more from him than he could ever do.
The team is in such a state that even legit young talents like FDJ seem bad.

Realistic post. +

Raketa10

Lets be fair people everything you write about Rakitic refers to all of our midfielders at the moment. Even De Jong is far from his Ajax level. So Arthurshit, Busishit and all others shouldn't be tolerated more than Rakishit just because one of them is Barca legend and another is talented (and IMHO highly overrated) young player. All of them are pure shit at the moment whether you like it or not.

JohnN

Yes, all of them (I liked Vidal to be honest and I really don't like players of his style) were equally shit in reality.

Andrew M

We've gone from having arguably the best midfield 3 in history to having no idea who our best 3 mids are. We all have our own ideas and it seems like the coach could just pull the names out of a hat and it makes no difference.

jairzinho

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="pl" dir="ltr">Rakitić will stay at the club. [md]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1222651651376533509?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Guess that settles it.

MTL_Barca

Hopefully he'll leave this summer but i wouldn't be surprised if he holds on to his contract as long as possible.

No other club will match the combination of the city and the fat contract he has at Barca.

Saladin

Hopefully he'll leave this summer but i wouldn't be surprised if he holds on to his contract as long as possible.

No other club will match the combination of the city and the fat contract he has at Barca.

That train has long left the station, I'm afraid; should've let him go when we had the chance a year and a half ago. To think PSG were willing to cough up 70 mil euros for him a season and a half ago is bonkers.

The definition of an average, back-pass-master with a disappearance act that would make Houdini jealous.

Saladin

Yeah if you watch the latest training video, this delusionist will stay here until forced out...

He lives by 'the Denis Suarez code':

1. Stay WAAAAAY past your footballing prime.
2. Play like ass and hide in plain sight.
3. Keep saying shit like 'I like it here', 'I'm not willing to quit', 'I will fight for my chance'.
4. ONLY leave when you've done 112 % damage and there is basically zero pesos to be made by selling your ass.
5. Fail hard at an average team.

Home of Barca Fans