Ivan Rakitić

Hardy

giphy.gif

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Let me get this straight:

1. when Rakitic played last season=Barca played like shit
2. when Rakitic doesn't play this season=we play like the same shit, or extremely hot and cold.

3. Roberto was a new Raki. He can do anything what Raki can, plus he can run. Lol. Roberto is shit as a midfielder.
4. Alena was tried. He is shit also.
5. Busi was tried. He is shit also.
6. Raki was tried again. He is shit also.
7. Vidal will be tried soon. He will be shit also.

People say that we have a best team in Europe, yet we can't field 3 decent midfielders who can run and do a few basic things.
But, but, but: Raki alone is a reason for every single defeat and lost ball in the last 5 years at Barca.

On the other hand, a magical Arthur-Frenkie duo created 0 chances against Dortmund, whoa re average in a CL terms.
I mean, if we can't create a chance against a crappy Dortmund, what will we do against Liverpool and City?

I know, I know, we will hear a new alibi: it is EV.

Why I have an awkward feeling that the same will happen with EV what happened with Raki?
1. so, when Raki plays=we play like shit
2. when Raki doesn't play=we still play like shit.
So, maybe our problems are deeper than Raki.
3. but imo, when EV is here=we play like shit.
4. when EV will be gone=we will play like an equal shit as when he is here.
Why? Because our team is shit, lol.

We have 1 decent attacker (Messi), 2 decent midfielders (Frenkie, Arthur), 0,5+0,5 decent defenders (Pique and Lenglet) a GK (Mats).
That's 5 decent players in "the best team in the world", lol.

Vidal plays 1-touch football.
A horrible fit when you play a possession football.

He is good in crazy run and gun matches.
When you have to attack around the box, oh boy...

Not that Raki is better.
The point is: NONE of them is good.

there is one answer to all of your mental gymnastics. Valverde. Valverde. Valverde. Valverde and his tactics. When are you going to get it?

Sailor Mars

"Had a good game" Rakitic is back on the menu boys :lol:

Dude has 1 plan. When in doubt, pass it back or dump it to the fullback. And, spoiler alert, he is always in doubt.

The 1 time a defender was even within 5 meters of him with the ball he shat the bed and conceded a near counter that was snuffed out early by FDJ. Absolutely useless player, not a single valuable skill to offer us these days. Not one.

LOLOLOLOL. I never said he "had a good game". Don't put words in my mouth.
I was a proponent of subbing him on for Busquets this game because he still provides more mobility and work-rate than old man Busquets.

And our midfield was failing to control the game in the 15 min of the 2nd half even before Rakitic came on.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

2. when Rakitic doesn't play this season=we play like the same shit, or extremely hot and cold.

3. Roberto was a new Raki. He can do anything what Raki can, plus he can run. Lol. Roberto is shit as a midfielder.

People say that we have a best team in Europe, yet we can't field 3 decent midfielders who can run and do a few basic things.
But, but, but: Raki alone is a reason for every single defeat and lost ball in the last 5 years at Barca.

On the other hand, a magical Arthur-Frenkie duo created 0 chances against Dortmund, whoa re average in a CL terms.
I mean, if we can't create a chance against a crappy Dortmund, what will we do against Liverpool and City?

Why I have an awkward feeling that the same will happen with EV what happened with Raki?

We have 1 decent attacker (Messi), 2 decent midfielders (Frenkie, Arthur), 0,5+0,5 decent defenders (Pique and Lenglet) a GK (Mats).

Not that Raki is better.

So we should play Rakitic because no one is good and we suck regardless? And EV is also fine because we would suck regardless?

Name 1 time anyone on this forum said that Rakitic alone is the reason we lose.

Suarez is garbage yet still plays, Griezmann plays out of position, FDJ plays out of position, Semedo plays out of position, Ansu plays out of position. Clear lack of an offensive gameplan in every phase of the game. Clear lack of instruction and cohesion, many players look like they're playing together for the first time every single game. And guess who is responsible for every one of those decisions??

"But muh nothing will change without EV" "We should just keep playing our shittiest player Rakitic and keep our shittiest ever manager EV because we are shit and this is our level"

At least you used to have productive ideas, even if they were wildly wrong. Now you just parrot the same statements of "We are shit, we should aspire to remain shit, and we should be thrilled to only focus on Liga and maybe CDR because we are shit".

Sorin

LOLOLOLOL. I never said he "had a good game". Don't put words in my mouth.
I was a proponent of subbing him on for Busquets this game because he still provides more mobility and work-rate than old man Busquets.

And our midfield was failing to control the game in the 15 min of the 2nd half even before Rakitic came on.

Maybe, but the team was dominated even more after Rakitic came in. He changed nothing on our game, so his inclusion in the team was not needed.

BBZ8800

there is one answer to all of your mental gymnastics. Valverde. Valverde. Valverde. Valverde and his tactics. When are you going to get it?

Let's make a bet.
What will you guys do (as a punishment) if we will be an equal shit AFTER EV, as I am predicting?

This team is DEAD.
1. too many old players: Messi, Suarez, Busi, Raki, Vidal, Alba
2. key player is a granny: Messi
3. too many players who are old and can't run: Messi, Suarez, Busi, Raki, Vidal
4. too many complacent players, the same list of players
5. we have a lot of players but our players aren't good at all.
RB Roberto=sucks in defense
RB Semedo=sucks in attack, no wonder that a team is even worse this season in creating chances when Roberto doesn't play as a RB.
Defense=thin
LB=Junior Firpo, nobody knows what level of a quality he is.
Midfield=2 decent players, 3 grannies and 2 kids who are not good enough
Attack=granny Messi, pub player Suarez, a new Coutinho named Griezmann, Dumbele and a 16 yo kid.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE, lol.
Remove Messi from this team and we would really finish on Uefa Cup spots.
Not because of EV.

Yeah, he is bad.
But as explained above=as bad as Rakitic.
Barca will play shit withz or without Rakitic and Valverde.

I have said a lot of times=this is the worst Barca's team in terms of players since 2003 and Gaspart's era.
Yet, you guys are living in a bubble and think that we created an awesome team of players.

CatalinR10

Not that Raki is better.

ummmm....what ?

Have you not watched how Frenkie - Arthur played a few days ago vs Valencia when they had people up front who actually moved around off the ball ? Or Valencia is some shit tier team but they still won away vs Chelsea?

We played against Dortmund in their home and made them park the bus 85% of the time. If this game was played 1 year ago with Rakitic-Busi-Vidal midfield we would have went home with a manita against us.

Comparing last season/s midfield to the one now , so far we play fucking amazing without Rakitic.

Raketa10

ummmm....what ?

Have you not watched how Frenkie - Arthur played a few days ago vs Valencia when they had people up front who actually moved around off the ball ? Or Valencia is some shit tier team but they still won away vs Chelsea?

We played against Dortmund in their home and made them park the bus 85% of the time. If this game was played 1 year ago with Rakitic-Busi-Vidal midfield we would have went home with a manita against us.

Comparing last season/s midfield to the one now , so far we play fucking amazing without Rakitic.

BVB parked the bus? :rofl1:Dude they destroyed us in every aspect of the game except scoring.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

So we should play Rakitic because no one is good and we suck regardless? And EV is also fine because we would suck regardless?

Name 1 time anyone on this forum said that Rakitic alone is the reason we lose.

Suarez is garbage yet still plays, Griezmann plays out of position, FDJ plays out of position, Semedo plays out of position, Ansu plays out of position. Clear lack of an offensive gameplan in every phase of the game. Clear lack of instruction and cohesion, many players look like they're playing together for the first time every single game. And guess who is responsible for every one of those decisions??

"But muh nothing will change without EV" "We should just keep playing our shittiest player Rakitic and keep our shittiest ever manager EV because we are shit and this is our level"

At least you used to have productive ideas, even if they were wildly wrong. Now you just parrot the same statements of "We are shit, we should aspire to remain shit, and we should be thrilled to only focus on Liga and maybe CDR because we are shit".

Let's say that you are hired as a coach tonight.
What is your lineup for next games?

Let me hear your masterplan.
Since I know you, I know that you decided to play with a man down from the start since you will play with Semedo.

Further, with Arthur and Frenkie, you will lack an offensive touch on tougher games.
Whom will you play as a CAM? An average Alena is the best choice. A guy who can't play for Spanish U21 team.
In attack, what?
Will you pick a 32 granny Messi as a false 9, or a new Coutinho as a false 9. That new Cou guy play iirc 10 matches till now. He was a shit in 8 of them in terms of an actual end product and good in 2 matches.
8:2 ratio is not good enough if you want to win points consistently.

So, anyway, wright me your lineup.
I guess that you will play with a braindead Semedo and with some weird fit as a No9.

No offense, but sounds like the same shit as what EV is doing.

My point: no matter what you do, a CURRENT set of players are flawed and too reliant on an already granny Messi.
The rest of our team is horribly balanced. And even though we have 25 options on a paper, our team is catually very thin on positions like: CAM, attackers, wingers, even fullbacks.
Who am I kidding? We are thin even on CBs and midfield positions.

BBZ8800

Ermm, what?

1. Bilbao: almost zero chances
2. Betis at home: a romantic movie, everything was fine
3. Osasuna away: almost zero chances again
4. Valencia at home: a romantic movie again
5. BVB away: zero chances again

Out of 450 minutes this season:
90 minutes vs Bilbao: almost zero chances
60 minutes vs Osasuna: almost zero chances
First half against Betis at home: almost zero chances
BVB: lol. Zero chances.

So, out of 450 minutes, our team and midfield played like shit in roughly 300 minutes. Even without Rakitic.
We created 2-3 chances over those 300 minutes and Raki wasn't even on a field.

How can you call that a good season and a good midfield play in terms of creation?
We had a good pressing.
We had nice defending.
We had a lot of possession.
But we can't create shit. And I have been writing for Months that we won't create shit with Busi-Frenkie-Arthur because deep down, all 3 of them are natural pivots and not creators.
They can score and create a chance here and there, but that is not their natural skill.

This is not even about Rakitic anymore.
I am saying that our team in general is shit, old, mentally drained and poorly planned and poorly balanced.
Not from EV, but from a board and due to living on Messipendencia for 10 years.

CatalinR10

Ermm, what?

1. Bilbao: almost zero chances
2. Betis at home: a romantic movie, everything was fine
3. Osasuna away: almost zero chances again
4. Valencia at home: a romantic movie again
5. BVB away: zero chances again

Out of 450 minutes this season:
90 minutes vs Bilbao: almost zero chances
60 minutes vs Osasuna: almost zero chances
First half against Betis at home: almost zero chances
BVB: lol. Zero chances.

So, out of 450 minutes, our team and midfield played like shit in roughly 300 minutes. Even without Rakitic.
We created 2-3 chances over those 300 minutes and Raki wasn't even on a field.

How can you call that a good season and a good midfield play in terms of creation?
We had a good pressing.
We had nice defending.
We had a lot of possession.
But we can't create shit. And I have been writing for Months that we won't create shit with Busi-Frenkie-Arthur because deep down, all 3 of them are natural pivots and not creators.
They can score and create a chance here and there, but that is not their natural skill.

This is not even about Rakitic anymore.
I am saying that our team in general is shit, old, mentally drained and poorly planned and poorly balanced.
Not from EV, but from a board and due to living on Messipendencia for 10 years.

I seriously can't be bothered with you anymore. You're turning into that pathetic french guy who came here to brag about PSG , going all arrogant and shit for months , acting disrespectful towards barca and barca fans but when they flopped , he left so he couldn't be ridiculed to his face. It's the same with you , you are disrespecting and throwing SHIT at quality barca players as soon as they start playing bad ( which they didn't tonight ). You said Arthur was shit and not a good fit when we signed him then proceeding to leave with your tail behind your legs for 6 months and came back as soon as he was injured to take a shit on him ....i mean how pathetic can that be, huh ?

So far this midfield , compared to the one last year and the year before is a complete breath of fresh air. I'm actually looking forward for the next Barca game every time a game ends.

Don't bother replying with a 20 page reply about how trash mediocre players like Rakitic should be in the midfield because they can score 4 goals per season or about how Valverde is not at fault for anything. I actually have fucking eyes for myself and I'm proud about this midfield's performance and looking forward for the season.

I actually don't even give a shit if we won't win the CL , I know I'm going to see quality football compared to the years before.

Also , calling Messi a granny , I mean seriously ? It's like he scored 20 goals like season or some shit , what is wrong with you ?

Also , I remember exactly when we won the last CL vs Juventus , you said that from that day Neymar is a Barcelona legend and put heart emojis and shit , only to call him cancer 3 months latter and complain about him all the time. You disrespect and trash players who done something , or are trying to do something for the club , who are quality but somehow you defend the mediocre ones who are doing bad for the team , not to mention Valverde. I kinda doubt that you are a Barcelona fan , seriously.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans