Ivan Rakitić

Messigician

Rakitić: "I am convinced that last year was my best year."

Ivan Rakitić: "My parents have not grown up in a very easy environment, I remember that my parents were crying, because we had nothing to eat. They preferred to go to bed with hunger to be able to buy me some football boots." [universo valdano]

KingLeo10

Rakitić: "I am convinced that last year was my best year."

Ivan Rakitić: "My parents have not grown up in a very easy environment, I remember that my parents were crying, because we had nothing to eat. They preferred to go to bed with hunger to be able to buy me some football boots." [universo valdano]

He has completely lost the plot if he thinks his ast season, where he was a doormat was superior to his 14/15 where he was actually good-world class.

MTL_Barca

"De Jong is not coming for my position because it's occupied"

"I'm in my best shape"

"Last year was my best year"

Yeah i get that he's sad he suddenly doesn't play much anymore but that's just delusional.

He should find a team for a winter move ASAP, his situation won't change.

Raketa10

If he doesn't leave this winter than he really has some serious issues. Can't he see that basically no one wants him here anymore? He should leave now while he can still find a decent club and get a decent contract, it's his last chance for that. Not to mention this is our last chance to get something for him.

I read his new interview and apparently no one talked with him before this season. There is some serious lack of communication within the club. Someone from the club (Valverde, Bartomeou or Abidal) should sit with him and tell him directly to his face that we don't count on him anymore. Things would be much easier for both sides if our coach and management had some balls. Both sides have created unbearable situation where he is unhappy because he isn't playing and on the other side we won't get anything for him if he stays until next summer! This is dumb as it gets from both Barca and Rakitic.

"De Jong is not coming for my position because it's occupied"

"I'm in my best shape"

"Last year was my best year"

Yeah i get that he's sad he suddenly doesn't play much anymore but that's just delusional.

He should find a team for a winter move ASAP, his situation won't change.

Lets's quote him precisely, he said: "Apart from Anfield game last year was my best year".

Last edited:

xXKonan

So leaking stuff to Spanish media wasn't working as it did before now he's just being interviewed and he's acting entitled and pressuring Valverde to play him again.

The only thing left now is for him to pull a Jordi Alba and say Dalić is a better coach than Valverde, as he plays him and understands him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
From "Presi, Presi, call me, I want my contract renewal beyond 2021 and a salary bump" to "They've taken the ball from me"

Who's the last Barcelona player to go begging to the press as much as this guy?

You never saw Mascherano do this when he was benched.

xXKonan

Mascherano was a warrior and deserves a lot of respect for how he handled things.

Masche said in an interview that if he wasn't trusted anymore he knew it was time for him to go. None of that whining and entitled shit you hear with some of these guys these days in the team. Fuck I miss him, the guy was a real Leader and even if he didn't like being a CB, he accepted and played his best.

Raketa10

Apparently we want at least 35 mil. That's just too much for almost 32y old player. We should accept anything around 25 mil or we won't get half of that next summer. IMHO 25 mil is a fair amount of money, it's more than we have paid for him in 2014.

Last edited:

serghei

I'd even take 20m at this point. The sum we paid for Vidal 2 summers ago is what we can realistically sell him for. Anything more and it's good business for us.

Home of Barca Fans