Ivan Rakitić

FCBfan22

Is that Modric? Why does he look like Ellen on drugs

Yup it is.

And about Richardson, there is a footage of the meeting on Slovenian news website and I heard him say that he started following football 4 years ago. Then Kovačić asks him Real or Barca and I don't know what he replies because of the noise there.

JerseyAddict

Rakitić played deep back for CRo in 1st half. And then he either carries the ball in front or played deep pass. Nice to see him playing vertical and passing forward. Really nice.

Raketa10

So Modric went back to Madrid after first match with Croatian NT. Also Subasic, Mandjukic, Perisic, Brozovic and Kalinic are on their way home while Rakitic is staying in USA for the second game? WTF?! Why didn’t Barcelona recquest the same from Croatian national team?

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

I was also WTF and F****** when I rwad that. Rakitić needs a rest. Why on earth he needs to go to San Francisco now... He will be dead tired for UCL games.

JerseyAddict

There is a story on CRO media that Rakitić himself insisted to go to SanF and play vs Mexico? I mean, great for our NT... There is a small fact that this game means shit now without rest of first 11.

And he will be dead tired for Roma.

FCBfan22

There is a story on CRO media that Rakitić himself insisted to go to SanF and play vs Mexico? I mean, great for our NT... There is a small fact that this game means shit now without rest of first 11.

And he will be dead tired for Roma.

If that's true he's an idiot. Especially knowing that Busi may not be fit for Sevilla (he probably will, but anyway...). Overplaying yourself and travelling around the world (literally) one week before an important CL and hard Liga matches, while all other Croatian starters are returning home...

I dunno what he's aiming for.

JerseyAddict

If that's true he's an idiot. Especially knowing that Busi may not be fit for Sevilla (he probably will, but anyway...). Overplaying yourself and travelling around the world (literally) one week before an important CL and hard Liga matches, while all other Croatian starters are returning home...

I duuno what he's aiming for.

I am also clueless wtf he is tryin to prove???

JerseyAddict

It looks like I missed a place of a game.
It is
Mexico National Football Team v Croatia
Tue 3/27 @ 8:30pm
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX

God Serena

It looks like I missed a place of a game.
It is
Mexico National Football Team v Croatia
Tue 3/27 @ 8:30pm
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX

Oh hey, an international game being played within walking distance of me.

Totally gonna be watching Smackdown instead but it's interesting to make note of.

Home of Barca Fans