Ivan Rakitić

mc_lovin

I want him gone, but our only hope is a deal involving Bernadeschi apparently. Fuck that, I would rather give him a contract extension.

clemente

Setien will see that he is scared to turn with the ball and ditch him, I don't know why he isn't leaving, he should know this himself.

serghei

Now watch rakitic go world class under setien lmao

Funnily enough, even he could improve compared to the last 2 years. But I think Setien will lose it if he sees Rakitic consistently putting teammates under pressure with those illustrious passes of his.

Kul_z

Funnily enough, even he could improve compared to the last 2 years. But I think Setien will lose it if he sees Rakitic consistently putting teammates under pressure with those illustrious passes of his.

Everything is possible. Maybe he becomes the player who would improve the most out of the bunch.
In fact, im hoping that all middlefielders improve seriously.

Imagine ev lovers who were somehow protective towards rakitic if raki under setien starts to perform at the highest level. The most hilarious shit ever

FCBfan22

At least crying to the media/his social media won't work anymore for him and Vidal.

Put in a shift and you'll play. And no more safe passing.

kattanib

Inb4 Setien takes it to another level and starts planking on the sidelines. :lol:

He said that he doesn’t like to scream a lot from the sidelines during the game since the players will rarely be able to hear him. I would assume he won’t interfere unless its a major change in plan or form, but lets see and wait. I also remember reading that his assistant is the one most likely to be shouting throughout the game at the players Simeone style

Jaguar

Flair Trait
This guy would survive a nuclear holocaust easily. It’s impossible to get rid of him.

As much as Rakitic annoyed me, he was very good his first couple of years so don't continue to bash him with a new manager with different ideas. Bad players have became good with new managers so don't rule out average Rakitic becoming quite decent.

Neymessi

As much as Rakitic annoyed me, he was very good his first couple of years so don't continue to bash him with a new manager with different ideas. Bad players have became good with new managers so don't rule out average Rakitic becoming quite decent.

Couple of years? He was only his first year.

Home of Barca Fans