Ivan Rakitić

xXKonan

He's pretty much the Yamcha of this current Barca team.

Good Friends with everyone else despite being completely useless at what he does.

Givenchy

honestly is this a decline or is he just lazy af in his comfort zone? i don't understand whats happened to him and Suarez but shit i'd rather play Gomes and bring Munir back than these 2 clowns

clemente

It was a different game when Paulinho came in, something just doesn't add up, how does he get to play every game, he will obviously will be a starter in the next game too...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why does Paulinho, who's been here for 2 months, have a much better connection and understanding with Messi than Rakitic, who's been a starter for 3 and half years?

M

MessiCam

Some stats for Rakitic against Malaga...

64 passes in total

23 back passes (36%)
31 sideways passes (48%)
10 forward passes (16%)

This is our starting midfielder ladies and gentleman. Messi got pissed off at his play on 3 occasions in 1 match... Hopefully Messi says he refuses to play with him when there's better options available.

ronniecro

64 passes in total

23 back passes (36%)
31 sideways passes (48%)
10 forward passes (16%)

This is our starting midfielder ladies and gentleman. Messi got pissed off at his play on 3 occasions in 1 match... Hopefully Messi says he refuses to play with him when there's better options available.

thank you for this if it's correct,i tried to count myself how many times he passes backwards and compare it to forward passes but i couldn't,watching him playing took away all my life joy

God Serena

64 passes in total

23 back passes (36%)
31 sideways passes (48%)
10 forward passes (16%)

I actually fell asleep trying to count his passes myself. Kudos.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

64 passes in total

23 back passes (36%)
31 sideways passes (48%)
10 forward passes (16%)

Which app/site do you use to check that?

FCBfan22

Fans: Are you going to play Rakitić in every match in his currently shit form, even if you could have given some chance to youngsters like Oriol Busquets?
Valverde:
giphy.gif

Raketa10

Just offload him to Liverpool as a part of the deal for Coutinho. If he doesn't want to go there than just bench his ass. Maybe he can go back to Sevilla next summer just to please Raquel.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

Just offload him to Liverpool as a part of the deal for Coutinho. If he doesn't want to go there than just bench his ass. He can also go back to Sevilla next summer just to please Raquel.

Selling him is the only option. A huge salary for sitting on his arse... Arda and Gomes are already in that category.

Home of Barca Fans