Ivan Rakitić

Raketa10

I was among few who were defending Rakitic most of the time but now many people here have changed their opinion. I am just waiting for his first bad game so the trashing can start all over again. :facepalm:

IMHO we should sell him next summer since he'll be 31 and he will for sure start declining. I sincerely hope that we can find his replacement during this season or we'll be in a big trouble. I hope that during this season one of Arthur, Alena or De Jong (next year) will prove to be ready for Barca starting line up.

Last edited:

eaman

happens when you play with slow ass Iniesta

Nothing to do with iniesta playing. Those passes for Croatia were for forwards. I have seen Messi get a little annoyed at rakitic for not playing the ball when he makes those runs. And yes Messi does make those runs every now and again

Vilarrubi

I was among few who were defending Rakitic most of the time but now many people here have changed their opinion. I am just waiting for his first bad game so the trashing can start all over again. :facepalm:

IMHO we should sell him next summer since he'll be 31 and he will for sure start declining. I sincerely hope that we can find his replacement during this season or we'll be in a big trouble. I hope that during this season one of Arthur, Alena or De Jong (next year) will prove to be ready for Barca starting line up.

I’m still of the same opinion as before.. Rakitic in a more open game with Croatia/Sevilla = world class. Rakitic against defensive teams and parked bus for Barca = not good enough.

Messi983

DifLr2sXUAMWH90.jpg

DifL1QXXkAE-lWc.jpg

Dado

He hinted that he may be retiring from Croatia NT. Still nothing confirmed but it sure looks like he is thinking about it and where there is smoke there is fire.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would like if they take a chance at coming Euro and actually win it. Would be quite a good legacy for Raki and Modric and other croats.

Home of Barca Fans