Ivan Rakitić

RMU ReBorn

27752541_533092343737392_820358025601156153_n.jpg

aaron101

I love the fact that he didn't pass to Messi on his goal. It's refreshing to see someone shooting and not passing to Messi as what most players in our team do. It proves his confidence in shooting. His last goal was also in similar situation wherein him and Messi were both open but he decided to shoot and scored a goal.

BarçaBarça

Everytime I start thinking about Roberto taking his place in midfield, he puts in a stellar performance - excellent last night :)
It's really nice to have a humble, hardworking player like him - and he always manage to bag some goals as well.

Gilberto

I love the fact that he didn't pass to Messi on his goal. It's refreshing to see someone shooting and not passing to Messi as what most players in our team do. It proves his confidence in shooting. His last goal was also in similar situation wherein him and Messi were both open but he decided to shoot and scored a goal.

+1 It annoys me how our players often give Leo the ball, even when it's not necessary to do so. I get he's the goat and that when you want to try to force something, you give him the ball, but come on. Well done Rakibleach.

Home of Barca Fans