Ivan Rakitić

Pfmpd1

Not the right page I know, but can't find it...

You guys happy to see the back of Ronaldo and who do you think they will target now realistically?

I wouldn't swap this beast for 3 Thiago's let alone one.

Thiago is a 28 year old bench warmer yet people on this forum talk about him as if he's this 20 year old Xavi reincarnate that's filled with potential.

In 5 years he will retire and nobody will even remember who he was, meanwhile Rakitic will be worshiped as a legend.

FCBfan22

Warrior
Dh2iub6WsAIrif3.jpg:large

Givenchy

now England are gone, hopefully Raki can win it for Croatia. Modric is getting all the plaudits but this man is ice cold, 2 winning penalties in 2 shootouts.

George_Costanza

I wouldn't swap this beast for 3 Thiago's let alone one.

Thiago is a 28 year old bench warmer yet people on this forum talk about him as if he's this 20 year old Xavi reincarnate that's filled with potential.

In 5 years he will retire and nobody will even remember who he was, meanwhile Rakitic will be worshiped as a legend.

Are you supporting Barca or Croatia?! He is playing well for his NT but nowhere the same level when he plays for Barca. He goes missing for some months at a time while he has some good months too but saying you won't swap 3 Thiago's for him just because he looks fantastic for his NT is fanboy comment, not a club supporter.

Home of Barca Fans