User Tag List

Page 761 of 820 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763771811 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 12298

Thread: 4 - Ivan Rakitić

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But we got the ball forward? Our midfield looked alright yesterday, just rewatch Anfield and Roma. If you cant see the difference... but that doesnt mean its our only problem.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tackle? More lie Rackle, rite? Another cocksucker, who doesn't filter what's actually happening on the field and joined this forum as a groupie for certain player/s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was one occasion yesterday where a Dortmund player just walked past one of ours like he wasn't even there. At first I thought it was De Jong who'd been beaten so easily and I was puzzled. Then I realised it was Rakitic and things suddenly made sense.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst day in FC Barcelona's history:

The second worst day in FC Barcelona's history:

Puyol #5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He looks very slow. Busi level.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    He looks very slow. Busi level.
    He’s far slower than Busqs as the stats I posted about 12 months ago highlighted - Raki was the slowest member of the squad , that was including the three keepers at the time .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    Tackle? More lie Rackle, rite? Another cocksucker, who doesn't filter what's actually happening on the field and joined this forum as a groupie for certain player/s.
    And a certain manager.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    So:
    1. EV is bad
    2. we won't have too much movement in attack
    3. that means that midfielders won't be able to pass the ball to anyone, as seen today
    4. Semedo surely won't help with his RB play

Then we go back to=this team is shit and all we have is Messi, 2 midfielders and a GK.
    We will need 3-5 years of heavy rebuilding to bring back the balance into our team.
    We will get humiliated again in UCL because of your cult leader, and guess what is going to be Barto's first action next summer? Spending 250m on Neymar.

I will be laughing at you crying in Neymar's thread. I said this before, those who support an idiot like EV shouldn't blame another idiot like Barto for spending 250m on Neymar.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    We will get humiliated again in UCL because of your cult leader, and guess what is going to be Barto's first action next summer? Spending 250m on Neymar.
    I will be laughing at you crying in Neymar's thread. I said this before, those who support an idiot like EV shouldn't blame another idiot like Barto for spending 250m on Neymar.
    I'm not sure that blubbering about a possible move for Neymar, a year in advance would be constructive.
    What is valid and ambulatory, is the present Barca game-play.

61:39 possession for nothing, almost 700 passes without having a clear shot and clear chances.
    That's alarming, not what might happen after a year.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapi View Post
    I'm not sure that blubbering about a possible move for Neymar, a year in advance would be constructive.
    What is valid and ambulatory, is the present Barca game-play.

61:39 possession for nothing, almost 700 passes without having a clear shot and clear chances.
    That's alarming, not what might happen after a year.
    Watch game replays of the past two seasons, you will figure out the present and probably can predict the future accurately. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you’ll be looking forward to the next season.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch game replays of the past two seasons, you will figure out the present and probably can predict the future accurately. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you’ll be looking forward to the next season.
    Wonderful answer and good advice. Thanks.
    I hope while you are pejoratively looking forward to the next season, you will also have some spare-time to watch a few present games too.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapi View Post
    Wonderful answer and good advice. Thanks.
    I hope while you are pejoratively looking forward to the next season, you will also have some spare-time to watch a few present games too.
    This is your hope for me? To suffer watching another season of Valverde's football? That's fine! The Lord says "Bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you". (Luke 6:28)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is your hope for me? To suffer watching another season of Valverde's football? That's fine! The Lord says "Bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you". (Luke 6:28)
    Hehe... you are cleverly trying to escape punishment.
    But the Lord continues and says (Luke 6:29): "If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.".

So no mitigating circumstances and you have to watch and analyze even more dull and unwatchable Valverde games in order to avoid eternal punishment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also one of the worst days in Barca history?

Fucking clowns...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kilian View Post
    Also one of the worst days in Barca history?

Fucking clowns...
    Nobody questions that back in a day Rakitic was an actual football player, but he never was barca level, and he declined really bad, but he doesn't see it and is very ignorant, hate he is getting is very reasonable.