3. Osasuna away: almost zero chances again
    4. Valencia at home: a romantic movie again
    5. BVB away: zero chances again

Out of 450 minutes this season:
    90 minutes vs Bilbao: almost zero chances
    60 minutes vs Osasuna: almost zero chances
    First half against Betis at home: almost zero chances
    BVB: lol. Zero chances.

So, out of 450 minutes, our team and midfield played like shit in roughly 300 minutes. Even without Rakitic.
    We created 2-3 chances over those 300 minutes and Raki wasn't even on a field.

How can you call that a good season and a good midfield play in terms of creation?
    We had a good pressing.
    We had nice defending.
    We had a lot of possession.
    But we can't create shit. And I have been writing for Months that we won't create shit with Busi-Frenkie-Arthur because deep down, all 3 of them are natural pivots and not creators.
    They can score and create a chance here and there, but that is not their natural skill.

This is not even about Rakitic anymore.
    I am saying that our team in general is shit, old, mentally drained and poorly planned and poorly balanced.
    Not from EV, but from a board and due to living on Messipendencia for 10 years.

I seriously can't be bothered with you anymore. You're turning into that pathetic french guy who came here to brag about PSG , going all arrogant and shit for months , acting disrespectful towards barca and barca fans but when they flopped , he left so he couldn't be ridiculed to his face. It's the same with you , you are disrespecting and throwing SHIT at quality barca players as soon as they start playing bad ( which they didn't tonight ). You said Arthur was shit and not a good fit when we signed him then proceeding to leave with your tail behind your legs for 6 months and came back as soon as he was injured to take a shit on him ....i mean how pathetic can that be, huh ?

So far this midfield , compared to the one last year and the year before is a complete breath of fresh air. I'm actually looking forward for the next Barca game every time a game ends.

Don't bother replying with a 20 page reply about how trash mediocre players like Rakitic should be in the midfield because they can score 4 goals per season or about how Valverde is not at fault for anything. I actually have fucking eyes for myself and I'm proud about this midfield's performance and looking forward for the season.

I actually don't even give a shit if we won't win the CL , I know I'm going to see quality football compared to the years before.

Also , calling Messi a granny , I mean seriously ? It's like he scored 20 goals like season or some shit , what is wrong with you ?

Also , I remember exactly when we won the last CL vs Juventus , you said that from that day Neymar is a Barcelona legend and put heart emojis and shit , only to call him cancer 3 months latter and complain about him all the time. You disrespect and trash players who done something , or are trying to do something for the club , who are quality but somehow you defend the mediocre ones who are doing bad for the team , not to mention Valverde. I kinda doubt that you are a Barcelona fan , seriously.
    Last edited by catalinutzR80; 17th September 2019 at 09:58 PM.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBZ is a shameless act. No surprises here.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop quoting his fucking walls of text. Goddamnit the ignore function is useless.

Mentioned
    454 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    How the fuck did you figure our midfield was the problem in terms of creating chances?
    2011 season:
    Key passes per game:
    2,5 Xavi
    2,0 Messi
    1,9 Dani Alves
    1,6 Iniesta
    1,1 Pedro
    1,0 Villa
    0,3 Abidal
    0,8 Busi

Since Pep's days are a holly grail on this forum, let's check those days.
    Our main creators in terms of key passes were: Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Alves.

Today: we don't have Alves, we have a braindead Semedo.
    That means even less attacking options.
    Besides Messi and Alves, our main creators back then were Xavi and Iniesta, aka Frenkie-Arthur today.
    Now, since we don't have Alves anymore, the burden is even bigger on Frenkie's and Arthur's shoulders.
    Since none of them is a natural creator, who is supposed to create chances?

And then you get matches (3 times this season out of 5 matches) where we can't create more than 2 chances per match.
    What a surprise.
    I am shocked

You guys will reply: there is no movement in attack.
    Lol, there won't be movement for 4-5 years.
    Messi won't move. Suarez won't move. Griezmman is not a no9. Dumbele is dumb.
    So:
    1. EV is bad
    2. we won't have too much movement in attack
    3. that means that midfielders won't be able to pass the ball to anyone, as seen today
    4. Semedo surely won't help with his RB play

Then we go back to=this team is shit and all we have is Messi, 2 midfielders and a GK.
    We will need 3-5 years of heavy rebuilding to bring back the balance into our team.
    FU Barto, FU the whole board, FU Abidal, FU Neymar. The end of Barca

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rakitic looked soulless when coming on.

I think he's still shocked he's no longer first choice. I feel he thought he just needed to refuse to leave and he'd be a starter again once the window closed.

He's visibly not dealing with it well. He didn't do badly but when you're coming on with 30 min left to play against tired legs, when you're trying to earn minutes, you need impetus. Much like Arthur did vs Osasuna.

Instead he just settled him and became more of the same, he should have tried at least a shot or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    2011 season:
    Key passes per game:
    2,5 Xavi
    2,0 Messi
    1,9 Dani Alves
    1,6 Iniesta
    1,1 Pedro
    1,0 Villa
    0,3 Abidal
    0,8 Busi

Since Pep's days are a holly grail on this forum, let's check those days.
    Our main creators in terms of key passes were: Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Alves.

Today: we don't have Alves, we have a braindead Semedo.
    That means even less attacking options.
    Besides Messi and Alves, our main creators back then were Xavi and Iniesta, aka Frenkie-Arthur today.
    Now, since we don't have Alves anymore, the burden is even bigger on Frenkie's and Arthur's shoulders.
    Since none of them is a natural creator, who is supposed to create chances?

And then you get matches (3 times this season out of 5 matches) where we can't create more than 2 chances per match.
    What a surprise.
    I am shocked

You guys will reply: there is no movement in attack.
    Lol, there won't be movement for 4-5 years.
    Messi won't move. Suarez won't move. Griezmman is not a no9. Dumbele is dumb.
    So:
    1. EV is bad
    2. we won't have too much movement in attack
    3. that means that midfielders won't be able to pass the ball to anyone, as seen today
    4. Semedo surely won't help with his RB play

Then we go back to=this team is shit and all we have is Messi, 2 midfielders and a GK.
    We will need 3-5 years of heavy rebuilding to bring back the balance into our team.

Stop with those useless statistics, please. 2011 is not the benchmark anyway. The only bright spots today were Arthur and 2nd half Frenkie. They looked mobile and sharp. Our frontline clearly looked dysfunctional - you could have put De Bruyne in midfield today and he wouldnt have made those highlight passes either.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    I am saying that our team in general is shit, old, mentally drained and poorly planned and poorly balanced.
    Not from EV, but from a board and due to living on Messipendencia for 10 years.
    Well yes, board is no. 1 on the list of guilty parties, but that doesn t mean that Valverde is absolved.
    Team is not shit, stop exaggerating. It just looks like shit because our coach is incapable of benching couple of players (Busq, Suarez) and
    he is tactically poor. Messi-dependencia is on him.

I m pretty sure 4-3-3 is a wrong choice with this current team.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBZ is mentally ill. Don't play attention to him. Also should have "Raki" in his username like all the other local retards here.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't add anything when he came on and looked like he was being tied down by an anchor every time he moved.

He doesn't have the legs to play as a CM anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rakitic comes on and our team quickly turns to shit. Coincidence? At least in the first half we had some control in the midfield. Rakitic literally looks scared when he receives the ball.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
    Rakitic comes on and our team quickly turns to shit. Coincidence? At least in the first half we had some control in the midfield. Rakitic literally looks scared when he receives the ball.
    This is not fair at all.

We were garbage before Rakitic came on too. Rakitic was a part of the problem last season and our midfield is better this season, but the biggest problem in our team remains Valverde.

I don't think we'll lose 4-0 and get humiliated in an away game in the CL because we're better at sustaining pressure and releasing a pass between the lines or play passes to open players, but we're still going to struggle a lot because we move the ball too slowly and are unable to create chances due to how slow our attack is and how they barely move off the ball.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    How the fuck did you figure our midfield was the problem in terms of creating chances?

This post is the epitome of the average pea brained Barca fan.

When we played Rakitic-Vidal-Busi last season:

-The midfield lacks creativity and cannot advance the ball to the forwards properly
    -A glorious total-football, Cruyffian midfield consisting of Busi-Arthur-FDJ will solve our shite creativity problem
    -Fecking sods Vidal and Raki are ruining our style

Fast forward to today:

-The midfield is not the problem in terms of creating chances, let's just ignore the fact Arthur and FDJ are best suited as deeper lying controllers
    -The lack of chances is not their fault
    -Blame literally everybody and everything else

Love to see it.
    Last edited by Tackle; 18th September 2019 at 02:46 AM.

Wild Man of Borneo
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post

-The midfield lacks creativity and cannot advance the ball to the forwards properly
    -A glorious total-football, Cruyffian midfield consisting of Busi-Arthur-FDJ will solve our shite creativity problem

Fast forward to today:

-The midfield is not the problem in terms of creating chances, let's just ignore the fact Arthur and FDJ are best suited as deeper lying controllers

Love to see it.
    You just have this weird infatuation with making the most dumbed down and regurgitated comments ever. You can stack your post right alongside the generic ones that say shit like "But muh Barca have only lost 2 CL games in the past 2 years, EV just got unlucky" or "Valverde won the league 2 years in a row and nearly went undefeated, he's an amazing coach". Or the classic "Rakitic had a good game" or "Rakitic is our best midfielder" etc. etc.

It's no coincidence that you have been the mouthpiece for every one of those statements of pure bile on this forum too.

1. You say that the Arthur-Busi-FDJ midfield so far this season is utter shite and creates no chances, just like the Rakitic-Busi-Vidal midfield last year.

18/19 Rakitic-Busi-Vidal: 1.6 combined key passes per game in La Liga
    19/20 FDJ-Busi-Arthur: 5.0 combined key passes per game in La Liga

2. You say FDJ and Arthur's performances are basically the same garbage we got last year and they make no difference to the team.

Matchday 3 against Osasuna we were getting dicked like we always do in away games, Arthur subs on and scores while creating several chances and claiming the MOTM award. Absolutely dominant and heroic performance. Matchday 4 against Valencia, Frenkie de Jong scores and assists to claim the MOTM award with a great performance playing out of position. Arthur also assists in this game. Matchday 2 Busquets had a great assist as well against Betis. In the CL, Arthur and FDJ were easily amongst our best players against Dortmund and won several duels while controlling the game. Arthur was dominant in the first half, and FDJ more in the 2nd when playing in his natural position. And this was alongside donkeys like Suarez, Rakitic, Roberto, etc. and other players like Ansu/Griez constantly playing out of position. FDJ won 6 defensive duels and had a great game, Arthur was a beast at set pieces and created the best opportunities we had during the game.

Compare that to Rakitic who was a consistently horrendous bum week in week out in both La Liga and CL last year, save for very few appearances. This season the goal differential with him on the pitch is -1, he has been nothing short of useless, awful, and a total waste of space in the limited minutes he has gotten this year. He has been utter shite for pretty much 4 years now, including 17/18 when everyone was absolutely on his knob for giving average performance after average performance.

Never in my life have I seen a player make a reputable career out of dumping the ball off to the fullback, and literally playing hot potato with the ball the moment a defender comes within 5 meters of him. Never until Rakitic. Dude plays fucking hide and seek whenever the opposition defense is even remotely a factor in the game. When defenders aren't near him, he chills and plays at his snail-speed and carefree pace, as if his duty is just to kick the ball around side-to-side like its a warmup and not actually push the game forward and dictate offensive moves.

You're just completely incapable of isolating the performance of the individual from the result. Despite us getting worse this year (which has been THE trend under Valverde, a steady linear decline in team performance over time) FDJ and Arthur are clearly improving our midfield play and overall ball movement in spades.

And they're doing this without being completely carried by Messi, like Rakitic was.
    Last edited by DonAndres; 18th September 2019 at 06:42 AM.
    "Dani Jarque, siempre con nosotros"
    -Andres Iniesta

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Didn't add anything when he came on and looked like he was being tied down by an anchor every time he moved.

He doesn't have the legs to play as a CM anymore.
    That's what I said - Rakitic should have come on all guns blazing since he had a point to prove but he looked more static and tired than the players who'd started.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post

Fast forward to today:

Love to see it.
    Good post