User Tag List

Page 720 of 811 FirstFirst ... 220620670710718719720721722730770 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 12157

Thread: 4 - Ivan Rakitić

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just conviniently forget that we got much more professional as a club. In general teams with money got a lot better translating this onto the pitch. Just find the best talent available and play them. If those are midgets who cares. But then again a Frenkie-Arthur lineup is physically stronger than Xavi-Iniesta.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Looking at Liverpool vs Norwich. It's obvious. Raki and Busi needs to go. They Have no business vs top teams in the world any more.
    After the defeats against Liverpool and Valencia, I honestly thought I’d seen the last of these guys. Now it looks like they will both start against Bilbao.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You do know that on majority of occasions, except during Pep, we were eaten alive in Europe when we played attacking.

Playing attacking in Europe is suicidal, unless if you have prime Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busi, Alves.
    Playing defensive like EV is also suicidal since our team is short and not overly defensive.

So, a million dollar question is: how to play with Barca without prime Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busi, Alves, since neither too attacking nor too defensive is working?

I mean, you see that even father Pep hasn't found a formula yet: how to win without prime Messi.

Ev's style is shit for Europe.
    But naive, too attacking way (Barca 1993-2005) is far worse than EV's style.

Remember again getting knocked out 3 times in a group stage of a CL with our style in late 90s.
    And defeats to European giants like Dynamo Kiev, Cska Moscow, Besiktas, Leeds, Newcastle, Psv etc.
    Lmao you play to your squad abilities, not how it is "supposed to be played in Europe".
    Our squad was the best in the world attacking wise, but we were playing defensive, it's that simple, I rather lose attacking than get stomped on trying to defend using attackers.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    Here you basically confirmed that our problem is Valverde not Rakitic. If we had a decent manager Rakitic and Busi wouldn't start together and we wouldn't even have this conversation. We should talk more about how shit Valverde is and stop attacking Rakitic or Coutinho 24/7.
    No, we can still criticize Rakitic for playing poorly and mouthing off to the press about how he deserves a new contract, and how he said that his position is already taken, by him.

He's a part of the problem. You don't see such entitlement publicly from other players, even from a player I've now criticized for three years in Luis Suarez who's said the club should think about its future and sign a new striker.

You might forget and trivialize such things, but I don't.
    Last edited by DonAK; 10th August 2019 at 03:09 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde is partly responsible for the entitlement with these guys. He puts the seniors on a pedestal. That’s why Rakitic knows he doesn’t have to fight for a spot. No matter how bad he plays his position is guaranteed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Valverde is partly responsible for the entitlement with these guys. He puts the seniors on a pedestal. That’s why Rakitic knows he doesn’t have to fight for a spot. No matter how bad he plays his position is guaranteed.
    Yes, he is such a horrible player this Rakitic guy. We are such an unfortunate team to have someone of his caliber playing for us. Also despite our midfield consists of 3 different players who can play different roles and complete each other, Rakitic is such a horrible player because he is no where near being able to do all 3 midfielder’s duties by himself; he can only score goals consistently and be an experienced reliable holding midfielder. We are extremely unfortunate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    Yes, he is such a horrible player this Rakitic guy. We are such an unfortunate team to have someone of his caliber playing for us. Also despite our midfield consists of 3 different players who can play different roles and complete each other, Rakitic is such a horrible player because he is no where near being able to do all 3 midfielder’s duties by himself; he can only score goals consistently and be an experienced reliable holding midfielder. We are extremely unfortunate.
    Football is a continuous evolving game my friend.
    If you don’t evolve then eventually you fall behind. Or you get the shit beat out of you like we did at Anfield.

The way we capitulated at the end of the season (CL and CDR Final) it’s pretty obvious changes are needed, especially in midfield. OR. We can just continue like business as usual and get embarrassed again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will post this here and in Suarez thread

I would think it is fair to judge a player based on what other similar players of his age are doing. Now the decision whether or not that player should be our number one choice falls on the manager and the club; not the player. Very simple.
    Last edited by kattanib; 10th August 2019 at 04:10 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had my way, Valgreen, Busi, Raki, Suarez would all be gone at the end of last season. Or Suarez, Busi stays but have their roles significantly reduced to strictly supporting players off the bench.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The play and overall energy of the team just seemed revitalized without him out there. Which is strange because he's regarded by many as "top midfielder", but usually the opposite occurs when a team's playing without there so-called "best midfielder".
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Liverpool got a man inside it looks like. Never want to see this piece of shit wear our shirt again.
    He will be our 2nd best player by miles, behind Messi.

Why doubting Coutinho?
    Neymar was a strange fit.
    Cou will play as if he was born and developed here.

Banned

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkers View Post
    The play and overall energy of the team just seemed revitalized without Busquets out there. Which is strange because he's regarded by many as "top midfielder", but usually the opposite occurs when a team's playing without there so-called "best midfielder".
    fixed

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this is how we play without Rakitic and Busi.

What a surprise.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    So this is how we play without Rakitic and Busi.

What a surprise.
    Fixed.
    Without turtles Busi, Raki and Arthur.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we really missed his 50 long shot attempts today

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed.
    Without turtles Busi, Raki and Arthur.
    But schoolboy Alena was there, why did it work ?
    How did the team manage to score 4 goals without Ivan 'Lampard' Rakitic ?