Serge Gnabry

• Thread starter Haruko The Goon
  • Start date
Xavi is a huge Fan of him , just saying :messi:

After doing some club hopping he is now playing with his old friends together at a top club. Kimmich and him already played together some years in Stuttgart youth - Sane, Gnabry, S?le, Kimmich and Goretzka met early in the youth national teams. In some years they will be the backbones and captains of that team. I see others coming and going - but I guess not this guys.

olivis

After doing some club hopping he is now playing with his old friends together at a top club. Kimmich and him already played together some years in Stuttgart youth - Sane, Gnabry, S?le, Kimmich and Goretzka met early in the youth national teams. In some years they will be the backbones and captains of that team. I see others coming and going - but I guess not this guys.

I saw some picture on 433 where Gnabry and Kimmich were best friends at age 10 or 11 together. Awesome to see them lift a CL trophy together 15 years later, having both taken completely different paths to the top and to chase their dreams, but meeting again years later at the pinnacle of German football (Bayern)

Catta

Its amazing how much he improved. He was considered an average player, but last year he has grown so much. This season he could become even better.

I saw some picture on 433 where Gnabry and Kimmich were best friends at age 10 or 11 together. Awesome to see them lift a CL trophy together 15 years later, having both taken completely different paths to the top and to chase their dreams, but meeting again years later at the pinnacle of German football (Bayern)

Goretzka and Sane grew up only some kilometres away and met with 11 in the same local secondary school playing for the school team. They had different paths, too, but later met as young players at Schalke.

vuji_31

This is what we need. Someone with potential but not already star.

I think this is time to risk with Dest or Emerson on RB.

A good story from him in the Player's Tribune where he tells about his way

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/the-most-important-unimportant-thing-in-life-serge-gnabry-bundesliga

So to be able to wear that red Bayern kit now, for real … it’s amazing. But remember, it’s not just me. I came up playing on youth teams with my boys Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka, and Nicklas S?le. On top of that guys like David Alaba who really became a close friend. So sometimes when things are hard, and I need some motivation, I literally look around at those guys in the dressing room, and I think to myself, “Do you realize that you’re playing for the Bayern first team? You and your boys … you’re all really here. Do you actually realize it? S***, this is crazy.

We all took different paths. But we all got to the other side of the corridor.”

olivis

A good story from him in the Player's Tribune where he tells about his way

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/the-most-important-unimportant-thing-in-life-serge-gnabry-bundesliga

So to be able to wear that red Bayern kit now, for real ? it?s amazing. But remember, it?s not just me. I came up playing on youth teams with my boys Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka, and Nicklas S?le. On top of that guys like David Alaba who really became a close friend. So sometimes when things are hard, and I need some motivation, I literally look around at those guys in the dressing room, and I think to myself, ?Do you realize that you?re playing for the Bayern first team? You and your boys ? you?re all really here. Do you actually realize it? S***, this is crazy.

We all took different paths. But we all got to the other side of the corridor.?

I opened this thinking I would never finish reading the whole thing, but I was wrong. What a beautifully written piece. Brought a tear to my eye.

slicknick

Seriously an important component of the machine called Bayern under Nagelsmann. 3 goals and 2 assists against Stuttgart today

fergus90

His best game of the season thus far. Bayern have looked quite underwhelming last few weeks but he exploded today. They've got 3 world class wingers there, plus Musiala who looks a real gem in the making.

M3ls

Yes, one of the secrets to Bayern’s success is the incredible wingers.

Barcelona have not had natural wingers for 5 years, if you do not take into account Dembele, who is more often treated than played.

gregorrin10

This is the Bayern winger we should be after, not Coman, who is more injury prone than Dembele. Imagine how Arsenal fans feel, selling him for just 5M to Bremen, LOL!

Home of Barca Fans