Our Most Promising Youth Team Players?

xXKonan

hows Dongou doing? :worthy:

So lets update this thread! Who is the biggest Talent at Barca now? Pablo Moreno yeah?
He plays for Real Zaragoza and his contract expires at the end of the month. he's played on 14 games and scored only 3 goals.

messi1995

Most special talents

Many good talents in la masia but who would you say is the most special talents? Can be talents under both Juvenil teams too.

messi1995

Or should the question be why you are a psychopath? You seriously was abused by your parents as a kid lol. I was just asking a normal question, but yeah a psychopath just can't stop talking to me almost everytime I'm writing here. I don't give a shit about you mate, stop talking to me.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Or should the question be why you are a psychopath? You seriously was abused by your parents as a kid lol. I was just asking a normal question but yeah a psychopath had to answer. I don't give a shit about you mate, stop talking to me.

Mmm maybe more psychotic behaviour is to act like a fantasist on forums and pass off others opinions as your own then lie about it.

Maybe.

Block me if it bothers you.

Last edited:

messi1995

Lol I admitted that I copied others opinion. I still shared his opinion and the only reason I copied him was because I couldn't said what he wrote better. But me and you are finished, but you just can't stop responding to my comments on this page. The only psychopath here is you that spend your time on barca forum every minutes because it took you 5 minutes to respond to my comment. Get a life mate ☺ do you even have friends?

JamDav1982

Lol I admitted that I copied others opinion. I still shared his opinion and the only reason I copied him was because I couldn't said what he wrote better. But me and you are finished, but you just can't stop responding to my comments on this page. The only psychopath here is you that spend your time on barca forum every minutes because it took you 5 minutes to respond to my comment. Get a life mate ☺ do you even have friends?

Lolzers. You did same with youncules twitter then claimed you work for them.

Fantasist.

messi1995

I didn't. I just joked about it when you asked me about it under the Palencia discussion. You asked me if I was one of them because I praised him like they did. I don't work for Youngcules and I copied siemprecastro's opinion. Can you stop talking to me now?

JamDav1982

I didn't. I just joked about it when you asked me about it under the Palencia discussion. You asked me if I was one of them because I praised him like they did. I don't work for Youngcules and I copied siemprecastro's opinion. Can you stop talking to me now?

Haha you did claim to work for them. Now 'just joking'.

There is a block button if want to use it.

messi1995

Lol I claimed it because you asked me, but it was a joke and I'm saying it now.

I'm not weak. I just want the discussion to stop so you can stop talking to me. I don't have to block a psychopath like you that spend your time on barca forum waiting for me to write something. You are tragic and there is nothing you can do about it. Just do something in your life mate, you are 35. Go and get a job or something because we can clearly see that you don't have one. You are the fastest person here to responding to everyting. I can respond to you after 6 hours and you will respond in 5 minutes. Get a life man.

JamDav1982

Lol I claimed it because you asked me, but it was a joke and I'm saying it now.

I'm not weak. I just want the discussion to stop so you can stop talking to me. I don't have to block a psychopath like you that spend your time on barca forum waiting for me to write something. You are tragic and there is nothing you can do about it. Just do something in your life mate, you are 35. Go and get a job or something because we can clearly see that you don't have one. You are fastest person here to responding to everyting.

It was a lie but at least owning up to it. I commend you.

Who mentioned being weak?

You can block me if want. Easily done.

You got me. I am a psycopath with no job. Truth hurts.

You are a fantasist who knows fuck all about Barca but copies opinions from twitter and then lies about it.

Thats us both outlined.

messi1995

I don't have to block you because a psycopath word doesn't hurt me.

Lol I copied something about a player I know? I have wrote about Riqui Puig before, haven't I?

Lol I know alot about Barca, I have been a barca fan since 2002 mate. Also visited Camp Nou in 2004, 2008, 2011, 2015 and last summer. Say whatever you want but I shared a opinion about a player I already knew about.

While you spend your time to praise the board for signing Mcguanne type of signings.

Home of Barca Fans