Our Most Promising Youth Team Players?

L

linetty

Deulofeu, S. Roberto and S. Samper. Also Bagnack, Edgar Ie, Dongou... Adama, D. Suarez also

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dongou, Rafinha, Adama, Denis Suarez, Seung Woo Lee, S.Roberto, Deulofeu, Godswill, Grimaldo, Samper, Ayoub, Bagnack, (Tello, Cuenca???)

H

Haruko The Goon

Deulofeu, S. Roberto and S. Samper.

Are these three the main three?

What about defenders? You got any youth projects on the horizon? What about Barta, I know he's mixed in with the first team, but I've never seen him. could he go on to be a great? or is he lacking in ability/experience to really make a good call....

L

linetty

Yup.

What about defenders? You got any youth projects on the horizon? What about Barta, I know he's mixed in with the first team, but I've never seen him. could he go on to be a great? or is he lacking in ability/experience to really make a good call....
Bagnack and Ie are very promising defenders. And, yes, Bartra is great. Still has to work to be world class, though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Bartra looks like a really good defender, quick, agile and good on the ball, not making many mistakes - he can be the next Pique/Puyol or something like that.
Also some defenders:
Grimaldo - LB
Bagnack - CB
Quintilla - CB

Irish_Cules

Sergi Roberto is promising but whether he'll be good enough for the first team in the long run is yet to be seen. Samper seems to be the biggest prospect in terms of midfield. Grimaldo is also a very highly rated left back who has just returned from a long term injury. We'll see how he develops over the next couple of years. Bartra has been our best defender this season and I think most people here think he should be a starter for the rest of the season.

Djab

How's this a news ?
Anyway.
Bagnack and Ie are looking promising for the reserve side.
I think Rafiniha Alcantara is better than Roberto.
Dongou and Adama are good.
Samper can be world class.
Deulofeu is world known nowadays.
Grimaldo is good as well.

Corruption

Wenger is that you ?

F

Flavia

Deulofeu, Samper and Grimaldo are my top 3. Dongou, Adama, Bagnack and Quintilla are also good.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bartra looks like a really good defender, quick, agile and good on the ball, not making many mistakes - he can be the next Pique/Puyol or something like that.
Also some defenders:
Grimaldo - LB
Bagnack - CB
Quintilla - CB

Rodrigo Tarin, a cb, is promising as well. Joan Campins, a rb, is too.

Seung Woo Lee, Munir El Haddadi, Moha el Ouriachi all forwards.

Ayoub, Kaptoum, Engeune for midfielders.

Not to mention all the talent we have in the Infantil and Alevin teams.

Home of Barca Fans