antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Full name: Lucas Domingues Piazón
Date of birth: 20 January 1994
Place of birth: São Paulo, Brazil
Height: 1.82m
Playing position: Forward/Winger
------------------------------
On loan at Vitesse this season from Chelsea and is one of, if not the star of the Eredivisie so far this season with 11 goals and 8 assists in 16 appearances, leading Vitesse to equal top of the standings with Ajax. Was on loan at Malaga for the latter half of last season but wasn't used all that much by Pellegrini, but has really come into his own so far this season with Vitesse. He's still very young and looks to have a pretty big future ahead of him. There's no need for us to buy any more AMs if we sell any at seasons end with him playing well like this, although it may be a good idea to loan him out for one more season before bringing him back again, I guess that's up to Mourinho.

I guess cause he's scored a few penalties he'll be called another "penaldo" as people on here like to say about anyone who has a good goal record but takes penalties, but oh well. He seems to be pretty good at em, smashes them in nicely.

Gotta say, just from that video of Piazon, it seems Vitesse are some unlucky bastards, how many times do they hit the damn post/crossbar? I watched another video and it seems endless.

MessiDinho10

Full name: Lucas Domingues Piazón
Date of birth: 20 January 1994
Place of birth: São Paulo, Brazil
Height: 1.82m
Playing position: Forward/Winger
------------------------------
On loan at Vitesse this season from Chelsea and is one of, if not the star of the Eredivisie so far this season with 11 goals and 8 assists in 16 appearances, leading Vitesse to equal top of the standings with Ajax. Was on loan at Malaga for the latter half of last season but wasn't used all that much by Pellegrini, but has really come into his own so far this season with Vitesse. He's still very young and looks to have a pretty big future ahead of him. There's no need for us to buy any more AMs if we sell any at seasons end with him playing well like this, although it may be a good idea to loan him out for one more season before bringing him back again, I guess that's up to Mourinho.

I guess cause he's scored a few penalties he'll be called another "penaldo" as people on here like to say about anyone who has a good goal record but takes penalties, but oh well. He seems to be pretty good at em, smashes them in nicely.

Gotta say, just from that video of Piazon, it seems Vitesse are some unlucky bastards, how many times do they hit the damn post/crossbar? I watched another video and it seems endless.

Yes they are, a few weeks ago they hit the woodwork like 4 times in one half.

Home of Barca Fans