Julian Draxler

Yea, PSG don't give a shit. They're willing to let Jesé go on loan while remaining in charge of half his wages, when they paid 25 million for him this summer. And If they do end up sacking Emery, they will have spit over 35 millions in coach severance in under a year.

Lutece FC

Our last mercato was a disaster, and we need an urgent solution for our attack.

So yes, his salary is overpaid but we dont have the choice with english clubs. They are no limit.

The problem is not solved on our side : we have talented players with zero mental. Pastore is amazing but he is always injured, and the problem is mental not physical.

I fear the same issue with Draxler.

Last edited:

Yannik

Quite the golazo on his debut. It's been the 7-0 so it's not exactly decisive, nor did Bastia really show up, but a goal like that on his debut is surely a confidence boost for him.
I really hope he can live up to what I see in him.

Lutece FC

And 2 awesome goals. Great player, he has just the injuries problem and it's a serious problem. For the rest, i'm pretty confident.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Had he not got injured in the quarters, Zidane would have probably not been hailed as the greatest there ever was!

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
You could see his potential when he was 18 yrs old, he is now becoming more consistent when he has better players around him.

FC433

It is reported that his agent is in Barcelona currently. I am not entirely sure but I hope we are not going after him.

Home of Barca Fans