Julian Draxler

Julien

If signed he'll be the third best attacker on our squad. That's the reality, unfortunately.
Don't worry, it won't happen as all the draxler's related news today are fake news based on wrong translation of a LEquipe article, then retweeted by foreign medias that didn't verify the source, then back in France when rehashed by Le10Sport which is the worst french football media as they post everything they can.

[tw]898215790138228739[/tw]

"PSG don't want to sell, and Draxler was not offered to Barcelona".

Chainsaw

Killahead
Don't worry, it won't happen as all the draxler's related news today are fake news based on wrong translation of a LEquipe article, then retweeted by foreign medias that didn't verify the source, then back in France when rehashed by Le10Sport which is the worst french football media as they post everything they can.

[tw]898215790138228739[/tw]

"PSG don't want to sell, and Draxler was not offered to Barcelona".

What about Lucas Moura and Pastore? Are they available or Emery count on them?

Zincubus

Banned
For what it's worth TalkSport are tonight reporting that Liverpool have made a bid for Draxler !?! Coutinho replacement or simple addition !?

Cule4life

The Culest
Trying to buy a PSG player now will be even more pathetic than Samuel Jackson's character stephen in Django unchained

We'll never help PSG sort out their finances, come on.

Lucas is shite and Pastore is another slow nothing special player.

Neither should be at Barca, dont like Di Maria or want him but have him before those two.

Pastore is slow but sure as hell special. But he can't keep it up week in week out, or even a whole game.

FC433

I do not know, is it mad that I acutely want him? He is quality and going to be a great addition to the team.

Draxler Suarez Dembele
Seri Busquets Messi
Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo
Stegen

His play style is not similar to Coutinho; however, he pretty much covers the same areas, LW CAM LM. Anything below 50m should be a very good deal.

Much2soon

I do not know, is it mad that I acutely want him? He is quality and going to be a great addition to the team.

Draxler Suarez Dembele
Seri Busquets Messi
Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo
Stegen

His play style is not similar to Coutinho; however, he pretty much covers the same areas, LW CAM LM. Anything below 50m should be a very good deal.
Messi in the midfield?

Our team would just get run over then, Messi does almost nothing defensively.

FC433

Messi in the midfield?

Our team would just get run over then, Messi does almost nothing defensively.

Very true. I think that is why our team looked a bit chaotic against Betis. Valverde was trying to reposition Messi. It is going to take sometime, but it is going to be worth it. Ronaldo was almost done two years ago, and now he is one of the best players in the world because of his new position as a striker.

We should do the same with Messi. He cannot play as a winger anymore because of his age. I think playing him in the midfield is going to a good step and that also should give him about five more seasons at Barcelona.

Attacking:
-------------- Suarez
Suarez -------------------- Dembele

----------------------------Messi
--------Seri
----------------Busquets

Defending:

----------------------Suarez
----------------------------------------Messi

Suarez --------Seri ----------Busquets -------------Dembele

Home of Barca Fans