Mateo Musacchio

JamDav1982

What I read is the club president says his contract is due on 2014, but he has signed another until 2018 that hasn't been made public yet, with a buyout clause of 50M. Why is it not public if you're talking about it and the contract is agreed and signed?

IMHO that sounds like a load of BS being spun by the club president to kind of deter teams from pursuing Musacchio and maybe hoping you can convince him to resign for real and then sell him for greater profit.

Musacchio'd be a fool to sign a contract again with Villareal now that his name is out there as a quality player. He'd be giving away the power to choose his destination and his terms.

Is there not something like players in Spain signing or agreeing to improved contracts beginning in the future?

Due to the new strict rules on how much a team can spend each season.

I am sure that I read Diego Costa has done this at Atletico.

Could be a similar situation to that and the new contract a bit of a grey area.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Is there not something like players in Spain signing or agreeing to improved contracts beginning in the future?

Due to the new strict rules on how much a team can spend each season.

I am sure that I read Diego Costa has done this at Atletico.

Could be a similar situation to that and the new contract a bit of a grey area.

Could be, but still sounds fishy. Why is Musacchio's camp denying it? For that matter, why would Musacchio agree to a renewal with a 50M buyout clause with an up and down team like Villareal?

JamDav1982

Could be, but still sounds fishy. Why is Musacchio's camp denying it? For that matter, why would Musacchio agree to a renewal with a 50M buyout clause with an up and down team like Villareal?

They might be denying it as no new contract actually signed and testing the waters if it is even binding for the future.

Whether his clause was £20m or £50m makes little difference and would imagine that he would have been on better wages for the £50m clause and he knows that the club would sell him for a fraction of that.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The club president simply knows that Musacchio is gonna be poached and is trying to get his price up nothing more or Musacchio went full retard and actually signed a contract through 2018 with a buyout of 50m with big clubs coming after him to stay at an up and down submarine. Latter sound plausible doesn't it? :alveshat:

H

Haruko The Goon

Villarreal Argentine CB.

Been immense this season, well over 130 games for them so far, and the lad is only 23.

The President of El Yello Submarine has demanded €50m for the young CB. United and Chelsea supposedly interested.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
There's already a thread on the 4th page. We were linked to him before but for some reason haven't proceeded.

H

Haruko The Goon

I googled "Barcaforum Musacchio", nothing showed. Oh well, whos the mod/administrator for this site? I'll PM them.

Although they might take some time, That allan Halivoc is still in "Other" players Lmao.

F

Flavia

I googled "Barcaforum Musacchio", nothing showed. Oh well, whos the mod/administrator for this site? I'll PM them.

Although they might take some time, That allan Halivoc is still in "Other" players Lmao.

That transfer is not confirmed yet. Nothing was signed, nor he had his medical. And look, the thread was merged before you posted this, wow, huh?

MessiDinho10

That transfer is not confirmed yet. Nothing was signed, nor he had his medical. And look, the thread was merged before you posted this, wow, huh?

Even if Halilovic's transfer was official, his thread would still be in ''Other Players'' because he is a Dinamo Player until the end of this season.

L

linetty

Yup, he made a clear signal. Zubi, you know what to do. One phone-call.

Home of Barca Fans