10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

André

Is he a left back? Because I don't think he could reach Adriano and Alba level. Maybe Tata wants him because Montoya will leave.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
3 pages with the same joke. This is kindergarten all over again, immaturity everywhere.

DinhoR10

Anyone think Messi getting injured was a blessing in disguise? Not having the GOAT to save you seemed to have really woken up our players. Hopefully they can keep it up when he comes back.

He's ok, but no Bendtner.

Fixed.

Is he a left back? Because I don't think he could reach Adriano and Alba level. Maybe Tata wants him because Montoya will leave.

Isn't he a CB? He has pace, right? I think we should look into him. He'd at least help us against counter attacks. Can't be worse than Masch.

I heard he is known as the Argentinian Götze.

Wasn't it the Argentinian Arbeloa?

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Anyone think Messi getting injured was a blessing in disguise? Not having the GOAT to save you seemed to have really woken up our players. Hopefully they can keep it up when he comes back.

Not sure whether the stepping up of our players was really due to Messi's absence or just coinciding with it, we certainly looked like we missed him in the first number of games. Still, it was a good test and it's great to see we're getting results without him (well, bar those two defeats).

DinhoR10

I'm not saying we don't miss him but I'm just happy that the rest of the squad is reaching there potential again now, although that may have nothing to do with messi not being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans