10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He's good in the third-world Argentine league with next to no defensive quality, but he'll have a rude awakening in Europe. Much too physical for him, no more fancy tricks. Ancelotti will agree that this guy doesn't know anything about European football. Ramos will eat him alive.

Last edited:

Alik

He's good in the third-world Argentinian league with next to no defensive quality, but he'll have a rude awakening in Europe. Much too physical for him, no more fancy tricks. Ancelotti will agree that this guy doesn't know anything about European football. Ramos will eat him alive.

Yeah terrible deal by Rossel and Zubi! Doesn't Barca have any scouts?

BarcaGirl

the last few posts :lol:

I hope his injury is completely healed now. I want him to come back better than ever.

JamDav1982

Ronaldo will get it and I personally dont grudge him it anymore.

Even if Ronaldo wins it Messi has finished above him in the vote in 5 of the past 7 years despite always being close to two and a half years younger.

The only two years Ronaldo has finished above Messi are times when Messi has had injury problems.

The case for the better player ended long ago.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Barca bought this guy? :lol: what a waste!

Worst deal in the history of the club. They should have kept the money, added an extra 30-40M, and bought Arbeloa from Real Madrid.

Moe