Barca vs City - who will win?

FC Barcelona vs. Manchester City - who will advance?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 16 12.1%

• Total voters

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Too early to tell gotta see the form both teams are in after coming back from break and how we enter february. I'd go with Barca of course, Messi comin back, hopefully he'll fit in good with the form of our forwards and we have a fair share of protagonism up front, kinda what I've been hoping for a while. No more Messidepndencia, our three forwards clicking perfectly, team playing quick tiki taka, if we enter february in good form we will win. This is one of the ties I was hoping for, it'll be fun and a good test. Bound to be a lot of goals amd good football. Cant wait.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hopefully Barca. It could be a high scoring tie since both of your defences aren't fantastic.

dakeb_MCFC

Not sure who will win, but the aggregate goal tally will be in double figures.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Djab

With all due respect for City fans we are a level above them and hopefully we will go through.
Fact:
We have lost 2 competitive games, but they have lost more.

Bartra

I'm not sure it's a really hard game but I hope it's Barca. City is so good at the moment but we all know Barca is the best and can do anything.

adil_909

will be sad to play against yaya toure, who never got the respect he deserved from us. but in the end, barca should go through.

Home of Barca Fans