Barca vs City - who will win?

FC Barcelona vs. Manchester City - who will advance?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 16 12.1%

• Total voters

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
You really think we would only score three goals against them in two games? Fulham scored two today, Arsenal scored three despite having an off-form Wilshere and Giroud and Walcott getting his first start after injury, West Brom scored two, Viktoria Plizen and CSKA Moscow both scored two at the Etihad...

Not only that, but with all our players back, our attack is terrifying; Nemesis up front, all of whom can play anywhere in the attacking three, are ridiculously pacy, have great dribbling, passing, shooting and link-up play, Fabregas or Iniesta in behind them, Fabregas with his godlike through-balls or Iniesta with his amazing dribbling, and Alba and Alves, two of the best attacking fullbacks in the world, both who also have amazing pace, link-up, passing and both have a tendency of scoring goals. Even if they played Navas and Milner to try and out-work our attackers, I still think they would be hard pressed to stop us, and if they do that their attack will suffer heavily.

Last edited:
L

linetty

I actually think we'll advance but it'll be close...sth like 1-1 in Manchester and 2-1 at CN

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
City 3-1 Barca
Barca 2-1 City

Sad, but true.

LOLOLOLOL

Really? How can you be so sure? Man City's attack is good but they need to have the ball to be good. And that's something they won't have when they play us. Besides that City's defense is horrible. Worse than ours. Messi, Neymar, Pedro, and Alexis can put more than 3 past that.

Also what kind of a fan are you, if you don't believe in your team?

dakeb_MCFC

Hmm so it's okay to post who you think will win, so long as you go with the general consensus of opinion (a Barcelona victory)?

Anyone who says otherwise is not a supporter or is a troll?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Well it's one thing to post an upset prediction with actual facts and statistics and logic and reasoning to back it up, it's another to accompany it only with a cynical statement and expect people to take you seriously. I'm sure if Ghost actually explained his point of view (and by explained I don't mean just "they're better than us, we're past our prime, therefore we'll win"), people wouldn't treat him like a troll.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I know it's just the pessimistic, doom sayer attitude in which he writes, as though there's nooo chance for a Barca victory. Come on bro! don't be supporter then, I mean if we were in a team crisis but were actually playing great football, winning big matches so it's just a little off putting. But its alright if you want to be uber pessimistic, but as much as you have a right to write however you feel people have also a right to respond, agree and disagree. Thats the whole point of this forum deal.

Autumn

Oh you mean the Man City of 2-3 Cardiff, 0-0 Stoke, 2-3 Aston Villa, 1-2 Chelsea, 0-1 Sunderland, 1-1 Southampton?

Oh my gosh, if Barcelona had a league results like that this season, could you even imagine the attitude on here? :lol:

I recognize Man City has plenty of talent, but come on, Barca 8-2 on aggregate. :)

Home of Barca Fans