Eidur Smari Gudjohnsen

Galning

3 goals, 3 games. His team lost again 2-1 :)lol:) still last in the competition. Poor Eidur :( He's already the topscorer at the club though with 3 goals :D

Galning

What team does he play for and what position are they in? Any serious contenders?

He's playing for Cercle Brugge. They are last in the league and nowhere near a top team, they gave him a contract because they panicked. They had 1 point after 7-8 games :lol: Now they're still last but as I said Gudjohnsen only started playing for them 4 weeks ago (and they have 4 points now :p). Really awesome to see him score in every single game, with a shit team, after not playing for over a year.

PearLBLacK

Banned
He's playing for Cercle Brugge. They are last in the league and nowhere near a top team, they gave him a contract because they panicked. They had 1 point after 7-8 games :lol: Now they're still last but as I said Gudjohnsen only started playing for them 4 weeks ago (and they have 4 points now :p). Really awesome to see him score in every single game, with a shit team, after not playing for over a year.

How is he performing for a 34 year old? Lots of forwards his age, or even older, are with much bigger clubs and still performing relatively well (Klose and Totti for example). Wouldn't a guy like him get better suitors? Or does he have a deeper connection with Cercle, i.e family, background, or hometown?

Galning

How is he performing for a 34 year old? Lots of forwards his age, or even older, are with much bigger clubs and still performing relatively well (Klose and Totti for example). Wouldn't a guy like him get better suitors? Or does he have a deeper connection with Cercle, i.e family, background, or hometown?

No not at all, he grew up in Belgium though when his father was playing for Anderlecht and Lokeren so he speaks Dutch fluently. I think he could've played for a better team, but if you get signed by a small team in October .. it's probably that you don't have any better offers.

Galning

He just moved from Cercle Bruges (after only 3 months :lol:) to Club Bruges. He is now playing in the same team as ex-canterano Victor Vazquez.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
UnimportantCostlyBighornsheep.gif

Assisted to Heskey who scored his first goal for Bolton.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans