Eidur Smari Gudjohnsen

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Eidur has moved on loan to Spurs! They nipped in at the last minute to hijack the West Ham deal. Hope it goes well for him, will be nice to see him playing in England again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
GL to him. His father Arnor, played until he was 40 so we'll be hearing about him for time to come.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yeah indeed, good luck to him.

Btw, why is this thread not in the Barça history subforum? Or is there some sort of criterion that I'm unawere of?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Best of luck to Eidur, he was never good enough for us but that didn't prevent him from doing his best and chipping in with a few important goals.

desoe

not gonna get many minutes

Yep, probably ...

Eidur is a truely versatile player, but let's see what Spurs already have:

CM's: Palacios, Jenas, Huddlestone + Modric & Krancar, who could play basically everywhere.

ST's: Defoe, Keane, Crouch, Pavlychenko

My guess is that Harry's idea is to use him as a CM, as he already have four strikers. If we agree that the two croatians play mainly as wingers, he'll have to fight for a spot with Jenas and Huddlestone, as Palacios is looking too strong to be replaced ..

Galning

Are there any pictures of his shirt? Or anybody knows which number he's going to have?

Can't find a thing.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
why would he go to tottenham he will never get in... he could have been important for west ham dumb move on his part...

ps i miss guddy

bombayblue™

Fourteen and Hutch..
I think he skipped West ham because he didn't want to choose between championship and staying loyal to Zola and Clarke. because there is a good possibility that West Ham might be relegated, besides he isn't of age to play gmes every 3 days.. Pavlychenko is off in the summer for sure and Eidur can play AM..

For all the talk of clubs loading players up, you bought him when you didn't need him and wasted him :p

Home of Barca Fans