Barcelona sign $25 million Intel sponsorship

jamrock

i like the deal intel is a good company, they are trying to make up some money, as they now know the qatar deal was crap all things considered, selllinng our every inch of the club for just 35m when other get that just for the shirt was pretty crap.

I said then and still say for a club that never has a shirt sponsor and being way and above the best team in the world at the time we should have leverage it better and got more money.

look at man utd.

now they want to sell the naming rights for 100m as they love to say, forgetting to mention its for 25 years, that deal i completely disagree with. for that type of money.

H

Haruko The Goon

Astronomical amount.

They'd be able to buy an 80m player every season.

(Stupid club)

coura

Banned
Atletico reportedly sign agreement with Etihad Airways worth €155M over 10 years for naming rights of their new stadium which opens in 2016.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Atletico reportedly sign agreement with Etihad Airways worth €155M over 10 years for naming rights of their new stadium which opens in 2016.

Source? Looks like a lot of foreign money is coming to la liga. Doesn't seem very orthodox but it's a much needed change while the league is trying to grow.

Home of Barca Fans