Darthvader's Barca 2014-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming we'll start with a budget of 50m.

Out:Montoya (don't want him gone but it looks like it's gonna happen, 0m), Pinto (0m), Valdes (0m), JDS (3m), Song (15m), Afellay (8m), Tello (12m), Cuenca (4m)
Total: 42m
Transfer budget: 92m
In: Ter Stegen (15m), Reina (10m), De Sciglio (12m), Kurt Zouma (7m), Mathieu (9m), Oliver Torres (8m (only the transfermarkt value i'm sure we'd actually have to pay a lot more), Klose (2m), Deulofeu (back from loan)
Total spent: 63m (29m left)

Squad:
GK: Ter Stegen, Reina, Oier
LB: Alba, Adriano
RB: Alves, De Sciglio
CB: Bartra, Zouma, Pique, Mathieu, Puyol
CDM: Busquets, Masch
CM: Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Oliver Torres, Sergi Roberto
Wingers: Neymar, Alexis, Deulofeu, Pedro
ST: Messi, Klose

Not sure about getting Klose though. We could try Alexis as a number 9 when we need one or when Messi's injured.

Starting lineup:

887711_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Backup XI:

887715_FC_Barcelona.jpg

I want the lineup and formation to change based on form or situation. For instance, if Xavi's out of form, play Torres or Fabregas in his position instead. Maybe try something like a double pivot of Busquets/Masch in away games in the CL. If we're facing parked buses, start Cesc over Iniesta. etc etc etc.

ceefoo

Do we all get to make our own "Next Season Thread"? :D

Zouma has already signed for Chel$ki. And you actually want to keep Alves? :huhsign: WHY?

I'd cash in on Alexis. I Don't know anything about De Sciglio. Agree with most of it tho.

EDIT: Why don't you like Piquenbauer?

ceefoo

Yeah, I just noticed the date. Were you THAT disenchanted with our season and our squad back in December? :lol:

You should do a new, End of Season squad as well. Quite a bit of work needs to be done in the summer. I hope mgmt don't frak it up again like they have done in recent seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans