F

Flavia

These are the groups for the next world cup:

2e1fvv9.jpg

Full bracket of the second stage:

25rl3cy.jpg

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
FIFA again, can't believe what I am seeing. And I just can't hide the feeling that if it were another country besides France they would've just be placed in pot 2. Informal pressure by Platini to reorganize things? When Blatter was asked about the changes, he responded:

"We have talked about this in a meeting with the Executive Committee and came to the conclusion it is better to have a draw before the final draw."

So, in short: fuck you all, I am the boss. No explanation whatsoever. Come on...

F

Flavia

FIFA again, can't believe what I am seeing. And I just can't hide the feeling that if it were another country besides France they would've just be placed in pot 2. Informal pressure by Platini to reorganize things? When Blatter was asked about the changes, he responded:

"We have talked about this in a meeting with the Executive Committee and came to the conclusion it is better to have a draw before the final draw."

So, in short: fuck you all, I am the boss. No explanation whatsoever. Come on...

They want to avoid a group of death, or with 3 world champions, and France in pot 2 would make this a high possibility. But yes, same old. Politics ruining everything.

impeh

Hi, its me..
2238772_FULL-LND.jpg

Ahead of fridays draw, theyve released the match ball. The adidas brazuca, the Official Match Ball for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™

didnt know where else to post this

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Confused why Uruguay is seeded in pot 1 over say Chile who finished above them in qualifying?

F

Flavia

There was a draw simulation today, and these were the groups, Brazil in a group of death:

GROUP A: Brazil, France, Australia and Italy

GROUP B: Uruguay, Nigeria, USA and Croatia

GROUP C: Argentina, Ghana, Costa Rica and Russia

GROUP D: Switzerland, Chile, Japan and Greece

GROUP E: Spain, Ivory Coast, South Korea and England

GROUP F: Colombia, Cameroon, Honduras and Netherlands

GROUP G: Germany, Ecuador, Iran and Portugal

GROUP H: Belgium, Algeria, Mexico and Bosnia-Herzegovina

Chainsaw

Killahead
I guess Brazil as usual get an easy group. Now that they're the hosts the chance of that happening is even more. Argentina usually end up being the one getting the hardest groups. Now we'll see what FIFA has up their sleeve, but I hope Argentina survive a group of death this time.

Alik

There was a draw simulation today, and these were the groups, Brazil in a group of death:

GROUP A: Brazil, France, Australia and Italy

GROUP B: Uruguay, Nigeria, USA and Croatia

GROUP C: Argentina, Ghana, Costa Rica and Russia

GROUP D: Switzerland, Chile, Japan and Greece

GROUP E: Spain, Ivory Coast, South Korea and England

GROUP F: Colombia, Cameroon, Honduras and Netherlands

GROUP G: Germany, Ecuador, Iran and Portugal

GROUP H: Belgium, Algeria, Mexico and Bosnia-Herzegovina
I wouldn't mind those groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans