Brazil
vs.
Germany

Spain
vs.
Argentina

3rd place: Argentina

Winner: Spain

I like the draw, if only because the 4 best teams (IMO) can all make the semis.

I have slightly different paths, but the same 4 making it to the semis. I don't see any other teams having a chance of getting past the quarterfinals, with the possible exception of Belgium, who would have to upset Argentina.

My most likely Winner:
1. Spain
2. Germany
3. Argentina
4. Brazil
5. Belgium

Most likely Finalists:
1. Germany
2. Spain
3. Argentina
4. Brazil
5. Belgium
6. Distant outsider: runner-up in Group D (England, Uruguay, Italy) who would have to beat Group C winner (Columbia) and Brazil.

Most likely Final:
(more chance that Argentina beats Spain than Brazil beats Germany)
1. Germany vs Spain
2. Germany vs Argentina
3. Brazil vs Spain
4. Brazil vs Argentina
5. Germany vs Belgium
6. Brazil vs Belgium

PaulFCB

Banned
Why not Croatia - Bosnia?

Modric vs. Pjanic
Dzeko v. Mandzo

I would like Argentina - Portugal after Cristiano Ronaldo destroys Sergio Ramos in the semi-finals since they've been saying he has a chance for Ballon D'Or :lol: and Messi demolishes Thiago Silva, Marcelo and Davis Luiz on the way to shushing Maracana in the final :mou:.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Why not Croatia - Bosnia?

Modric vs. Pjanic
Dzeko v. Mandzo

I would like Argentina - Portugal after Cristiano Ronaldo destroys Sergio Ramos in the semi-finals since they've been saying he has a chance for Ballon D'Or :lol: and Messi demolishes Thiago Silva, Marcelo and Davis Luiz on the way to shushing Maracana in the final :mou:.

Epic troll that would be

tikitaka

I think Argentina are most likely the winners, they have a good chance with top players. And it will be the only way Messi can steal ballon d'or from Ronaldo who already won CDR and CL, with a chance of 3 more

my list of most likely winners :

1- Argentina
2- Brazil
3- Germany
4- France

BerkeleyBernie

Croatia has too difficult a path. Likely 2nd in Group A after Brazil, then probably faces Spain, Uruguay/Italy/England, Argentina. Too bad they didn't get Group C.

tikitaka

look at Barca, you will see Spain.

France has a chance of doing really good, might be the runner up against brazil or argentina
WC is not a whole season league, its very few games and they proved to be disciplined and in focus many times.

PaulFCB

Banned
Netherlands have problems too, I do believe Spain will top group B unless they really fuck it up Argentina/Portugal/France '02 style.

Anyway, Spain might be a bit better than we expect with the condition they don't lose time on regional conflicts like in Raul's time as captain ( best thing ever to drop him for Euro 08 and later Del Bosque had to politely keep him out despite their relationship ).
The problem with Argentina is everything except Messi and Di Maria...which we never know how will they will play...they need a wholllllllaaaattta luck and I wish them that cause it would be magic if Messi lifts the trophy.

I have to admit I have to push myself to believe in Argentina, I will try to be with them and scream around when they score even though it feels like a dead end. Am sure anyone who is a Barca fan would want it to happen in a way or another.

Btw, Goldman Sachs already says Brazil is the winner :((.
619230-imagine.jpg

Calculations only really big economists can make :lol:.

At least Argentina defeats Portugal in the QF and France does a good job against Iran.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Spain has no chance ...they are not going further than quater finals
And France are? Benzema is shite, Giroud is shite, Ribery completely out of form...

look at Barca, you will see Spain.

France has a chance of doing really good, might be the runner up against brazil or argentina
WC is not a whole season league, its very few games and they proved to be disciplined and in focus many times.
Look at Barca what? NT is completely different than the club, cannot be compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans