2014 World Cup General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Call me crazy or naive, but I think USA has a real shot at getting out of that group. I don't think for a moment that US has a better team than Portugal, but if they can beat Ghana in their first game they can potentially give a very frustrating match to Portugal and steal a draw.
Portugal has shown a propensity for playing down to their competition. I think it's not impossible for US to play hard and shock Portugal with a draw.

F

Flavia

Yeah I don't buy it. You can make an account, and fill it with all possible predictions. Then deactivate the account, activate it after the draw, and just delete all the tweets that were wrong.

This. Platini put pressure so France wasn't automatically included in pot 2, but I don't think anything else happened.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Poor draw in my opinion, three groups of death and five groups of meh. If France collapses it would be hilarious though :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I want Messi to lift and kiss that trophy so freaking bad. I'm going to cry of happiness for an eternity if it happens.

desoe

I think England will get out of that group.

No chance in hell, mate. Italy will go through as always (because they're Italy and 2010 doesn't count for me) and I see Uruguay simply outclassing England just like Chile did it few weeks ago.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Regarding England. I think we'll lose to Italy, draw with Uruguay and beat Costa Rica which should be enough to see us through.

desoe

Regarding England. I think we'll lose to Italy, draw with Uruguay and beat Costa Rica which should be enough to see us through.

Not if Uruguay draw against Italy (they already did it few months ago) and beat Costa Rica :D
Anyway, this group is indeed very tough. And Italy - England will begin in 03:00 AM in Bulgaria :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans