2014 World Cup General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

Brazil and Germany are favourites to win I think.

Hope Messi wins it!

Toughest groups are B, D and G.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
That would require Germany to come through in the big games, which has been a problem despite all their talent.
They beat Argentina and England quite convincingly, so if you are referring to strength of the opponent that's that. If you mean semis/finals, you have a point. I believe Low will tactically fuck up in those too, not to mention the climate being against European teams. But we'll see. I see them going out in the semis.

I'm rooting for Argentina. Messi :wub:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It'll be funny watching teams playing through the humidity and heat. The Italy vs England game in Manaus will be hilarious.

Alik

Weakest in decade. Cameroon '04 or Egypt 06-10 would trash this Nigerian side. No offence.
Egypt 06-10 didn't even make the World Cup 2006 or 2010. And you don't need to be amazing to beat Boznia either.

Yugi

Ba0mJ3nCQAEdSNR.png:large

R

Ryu Hayabusa

They beat Argentina and England quite convincingly, so if you are referring to strength of the opponent that's that. If you mean semis/finals, you have a point. I believe Low will tactically fuck up in those too, not to mention the climate being against European teams. But we'll see. I see them going out in the semis.

I'm rooting for Argentina. Messi :wub:

No, he has not a point. If he would have specified as for the German team having issues against Spain and Italy, he would have had a point.

Beethoven

The word is "injustiça", meaning injustice.

These are cool groups, fairly balanced. It will be nice to see Italy's group matches, and Spain vs. Netherlands. I'd prefer Portugal to get in Argentina and Iran's group, but this way I'm expecting tons of political bias in the upcoming days to Germany showdown.

F

Flavia

It'll be funny watching teams playing through the humidity and heat. The Italy vs England game in Manaus will be hilarious.

Indeed. It's a very humid and hot place, as it's close to the equador.

Germany - Portugal will also be here... No Argentina games though :(

why did Switzerland head a group????

Because of the fifa rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans