Mohamed Salah

RMU ReBorn

Rm can buy anyone . I don't fear them as long as Messi and Busquets are with us as far as league is concerned . we even finished above white scums in Ancelotti's most productive season with Tata Martino and a uninspiring Messi . Cl is a different story altogether . You need lot of luck to go far along with proper tactics and defense

khaled_a_d

What with? If we could get half that back for Suarez and flog the dross then maybe.

Coutinho not enough? At least we could put Liverpool fans on suicide watch. 🤣😂

it is a joke because some other member wanted Griezmann now for 200M rather than 100M in summer to make a statement

I dont rate him so high, could be one season wonder, didnt watch roma in serie a just in CL and he didnt catch my eye

Again, Salah has been steadily improving as a player since he was 19, he is by no mean one season wonder

Windhook

Again, Salah has been steadily improving as a player since he was 19, he is by no mean one season wonder

I can confirm, I've seen him play at FC Basel 4 years ago and he was again on fire like in recent times. The move to Chelsea was a rushed decision, but when such clubs are interested there isn't much to consider.

serghei

Salah tore Madrid apart when they played Roma but his finishing was abysmal, so his impetuous actions didn't materialize into goals. Now his finishing has improved tenfold and is one of the most explosive wingers out there. Liverpool suits him like a glove. Really top top signing for them.

Devils

It's mind boggling how he always seems to out power or slide past his marker. Look at his assist to Mane, just brushes this marker off like nothing.

This guy can summon the power and speed of Egyptian Gods when needed.

Incredible player.

Zincubus

Banned
it is a joke because some other member wanted Griezmann now for 200M rather than 100M in summer to make a statement

I also said that we'd be better paying £200 million now and actually GETTING him rather than waiting until summer and be part of free for all with gawd knows how many top clubs will be after him ... ManU , Chelsea maybe even ManC and that's just in England ..

A bird in the hand ....we could easily find the money

Givenchy

I also said that we'd be better paying £200 million now and actually GETTING him rather than waiting until summer and be part of free for all with gawd knows how many top clubs will be after him ... ManU , Chelsea maybe even ManC and that's just in England ..

A bird in the hand ....we could easily find the money

dude in no way would we be better paying £200m for him now, remember we aren't an oil club, we cant just throw money around like fetti. Griezmann is £100m at most, especially after his showings this season. United are out of the running with Sanchez, Chelsea are chasing in the bargain bin for Crouch and Carol. City and Madrid could be a threat. he likes Spain though so we are in a strong position

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Only statement we would be making is that we're complete idiots blowing away 200m for a cup-tied player we could have for 100m in a few months.

Zincubus

Banned
dude in no way would we be better paying £200m for him now, remember we aren't an oil club, we cant just throw money around like fetti. Griezmann is £100m at most, especially after his showings this season. United are out of the running with Sanchez, Chelsea are chasing in the bargain bin for Crouch and Carol. City and Madrid could be a threat. he likes Spain though so we are in a strong position

We apparently have money available and it's been mentioned in the past that if the right player becomes available we can "borrow" from next year's transfer fund .... I have no idea how that works .

Just think we will be one of many clubs chasing Griezmann in the summer and he will then go to the highest bidder .. presumably that will either be ManC or PSG ...

FCBfan22

We apparently have money available and it's been mentioned in the past that if the right player becomes available we can "borrow" from next year's transfer fund .... I have no idea how that works .

Just think we will be one of many clubs chasing Griezmann in the summer and he will then go to the highest bidder .. presumably that will either be ManC or PSG ...

There is no highest bidders if a player has a release clause. It's who comes first and if the player is prepared to move there...

Home of Barca Fans